Problem 9: KYOTSUKI'S PLAN, START!

Tsuna's POV:

The next morning, Reborn told us to meet up with the others and tell them about the countdown and as for Kyoko and Haru, we'll tell them that she'll be going back to which place she came from and will never return. Kind of harsh but it's really true. "Hey, Tsuna-kun.. Quick question.." Kyotsuki said while rubbing her feet on my back. I was siting on the floor reading manga, while she sits on my bed and used her feet to disturb me. I don't even know if I should be happy for it feels soothing or should I be irritated because she made me wobble. I gave her a 'hm' as I felt her stood up, rested her body behind me like she didn't cared that her breast rubbed my back "Do you like Sasagawa Kyoko? Yes? No? Why?" "H-hey! Wh-what m-m-makes you a-ask that o-one!?" I quickly as and I felt her face near my cheeks.

I felt my cheeks hot and I returned my gaze to the manga I'm reading. She shifted and lay her back to mine with a bit of force pouting "I'm just curious.. That's all.. Seriously.." "Okay fine.. I am!" I replied hiding my face with my manga. I felt her smirk as she took the manga away from my hand, sat on the table indian style, poked my cheek and asked "Now tell me why, Tsu-tsu~~" "Do you swear to God that you won't tell anybody!?" I quickly questioned her as I use my pointing finger and poked her nose. She looked at me irritated "Fine, I won't.. Now, answers..".

I looked at my hands as I playfully played it replying "I like her because she blooms more than any other girls that I encounter.. She's head to toe nice, kindhearted, sweet, everything man wants for a lady.. AND SHE EVEN COOKS!" "If you love her so badly, why let her go, Asshole??" I heard Kyotsuki muttered and looked at me disgusted. I looked at her confuse as she shifted and said "Hahaha~ ! I see! I see, then----" "What did you just called me?" I questioned her. I saw her bit her lower lip and cursed something. I looked at her and stood up "Tell me, I won't bite.." "It's nothing! Hahaha~" she replied sweat dropping. I don't know why that snapped me hard.

I didn't knew what I did but I pinned her to the table with a stern look "The TRUTH..!". She looked at me with wide eyes and a forming tears on it. Before anything got worst, Reborn hit me with a Leon hammer and let me stumble to the ground. I stood up. I saw Kyotsuki stood up and ran to my comfort room.

_________________________________________________________

Kyotsuki's POV:

Kuwai..

Sawada.. Kuwai...

"Kyotsuki-chan! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it, I swear!"

Hontouni.. Kuwai..

"Kyotsuki-chan! Please! Open the door!"

"FUCK OFF SAWADA!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!" I shouted out and hugged my legs. I sat down on his tub and cried. My Trauma triggered. He kept pleading but I placed my hands on my ears and head down on my knees.