Problem 10: I give up! Reborn knows

Kyotsuki's POV:

Curse me and my big fat mouth.. "Answers, Kyotsuki Sakamoto.. Or should I say Kyotsuki Mochida..?" Reborn threaten and smirked. I gulp up my words. I'm doomed.. My mission.. Ruined! "What mission?" Reborn asked with an even wider smirk. Crap! I forgot he reads minds! "Alright, I gave up! I'll tell you my purpose here.." I sighed in defeat.

He gave me a stern look as I requested "Just keep this a secret to everyone, Please, Uncle Reborn??" "As if I'm a blabbermouth like Dame-Tsuna.." You are.. Reborn said agreeing. I nod at him and told him my reason, mission, et cetera, et cetera.

After my long explaination, I saw a smirk on his face.. Oh.. This is BAD. "What do you say I help up with you??" he offered and extend his hand on me. Hu-huh!? "Yo-you will??" I questioned up and looked at him puzzled. He frowned and question "The reason you've gave me was that Kyoko loved Tsuna in the future, and I know that's not all of it.. The truth.." Gawd!? He noticed!? Sighing in defeat, I let my story start off.

[Story Time by Kyotuki! Brought you by My Beloved Twin! Advertising my fanfic!]

I'll start the story to the very main of it till the part I've witnessed. It was the time when Kyoko, my mother, got kidnap by one of the Vongola's arc enemies, the Estraneo Famiglia. They've threaten the VB [Vongola Boss], Sawada Tsunayoshi, that they'll never harm my mom if Sawada surrendered to them peacefully. Sawada did as they please, to stop war itself. Unfortunately, they've been experimenting on my mom before they've ever told Sawada about their kidnap of her. Once Sawada knew it, all of the Vongola went on a rampage and destroyed the Estraneo's Mansion.