16th Mission

"Really? So what should we do?" Eunji asked Chorong after Chorong had told them about her meeting up with 'their' target. "I need you guys to stay out of this one, if he really is what we expect, then I cant risk you guys" Chorong nonchalantly responded as they sat in the agency's restaurant.

Touched by her words, the three grinned widely, earning themselves a questioning stare from Chorong. "What's wrong with you three?" she asked and they shook their heads with the grin not disappearing.

"Nothing, we're just happy to work with you" Eunji grinned.

"Alright, whatever you sa-" but Chorong's words were cut of by her phone ringing. She glanced at the three and said "wait a minute" then answered the call as she stepped out of the restaurant for a bit.

"Hello?" "Oh, Chorong-ah, it's me Yoongi" Chorong put the phone further from her ear and checked the caller's ID. It wasn't her target's number, it was an unregistered number on her phone.

"Who is this?" she asked again, sounding firm, knowing there was something suspicious. "Ha ha I knew I couldn't fool you" the man's voice began to change to a somewhat electronic type of voice to disguise his own.

"Who are you?!" Chorong yelled on the phone. "Hey, easy there, there's no need to get mad" his chuckle angered her very. "Ms. Park, you've ruined our company once. But this time, we'll ruin you. Sincerely, the Ivy gang. I hope you enjoy this 'last mission' of yours" then the man hung up.

Rage filled Chorong's head, as she ran straight into the restaurant, into the hidden agency, and inside Kihyun's hospital room.

"Kihyun, the Ivy gang called me" Those few words terrified both of them. The fact that the gang has not yet disappeared or that not all of them are arrested was a case to be worried about.

"You tell the head this, give me your phone and I'll track the number" Kihyun opened his hand towards her as she nervously handed her phone to him. Her hands shaking, she tried to calm herself down at least.

Kihyun grabbed her hand and steadied it, "Calm down, this is only a temporary matter". Chorong slowly nodded her head, as if trying to convince herself. "But this happened before and- and-" she was unable to finish her sentence, only remembering all the bad things that happened when they mentioned the Ivy gang.

"Wait, but they knew about this being my last mission. Sh*t!" she cursed "they probably have eyes on us".

"The Ivy gang has lessened, so even if they attack us, we'll win. Don't worry" Kihyun tried to clam her down until she remembered something again.

"They mentioned Yoongi" she muttered then grabbed her phone and ran out the door.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As she ran, she dialed Yoongi's number on her phone. She held the phone against her ear, still listening to the sound of the phone ringing. "Come on, pick up, pick up, pick up" she mumbled as she continued to run.

She was only two blocks away from Yoongi's house, there was still no answer on the phone, she began to run faster until he picked up.

"Chorong-ah? Sorry, I was taking a nap, I didn't hear the phone ringing" his voice reassured her that she stopped running, just when she was right in front of his house.

"You're at home?" she asked as she rested one hand on her knees while the other held the phone. She was catching her breath at the moment but she tried to hide it.

"Are you alright? You sound tired" He asked on the other line. "No, no, I'm fine. Call me if anything weird happens, I'll hang up" she was about to end the call until Yoongi began saying something else. She put the phone against her ear again.