15th Mission

"Chorong, I have good news, the fingerprint that was needed on the computer last time belongs to-" "Park Jimin" she finished Kihyun's sentence and his eyes widened "How'd you know?".

Chorong let out a deep sigh, and said "I blew my cover to some classmates, they said they'll help me before I erase their memories".

"You blew your cover?! Do you know how much trouble you'll get in?!" Kihyun exploded "This is too much Chorong" Kihyun was reaching out for his phone that was on the table by his bed. "What are you doing?" Chorong asked.

"I'm going to contact our head and have you transferred to another country immediately" Kihyun spoke hurriedly as he reached for his phone. Chorong's eye's widened at his words as she took his phone and hid it in her pocket.

"You can't do that! I'm so close in figuring out this mission, please Kihyun, don't tell anyone" her eyes, pleading to him, a rare action done by her, he was weak when she began to change.

Kihyun hesistated, and Chorong had a feeling he'd still tell the head. "Kihyun, please, this is my last mission, I'm trying my best for this" she pleaded once again and Kihyun closed his eyes to think.

After a while, he opened his eyes and found her head lying next to him on his hospital bed. He stroke her hair gently and a smile crept up his lips, until he had remembered what she told him. The smile faded as he whispered "I just want to protect you, but you must like him a lot".

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After a while, her eyes fluttered open and Kihyun laid back on his pillows and looked at her "oh, you're awake?" he tried his best not to look flustered.

She stood up and picked up her things "Sorry, I may have dozed off, anyway, I'll start packing to be transferred. I'll give you the names of the three and you can erase-" "I won't tell anyone" Kihyun interrupted her nonchalantly.

"Really?! Thank you so much Kihyun! You're the best!" ,unconsciously, she hugged him as he laid down in his hospital bed and smiled. His heart began racing as she hugged him then she let go of him and ran out the door.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chorong's phone rang and vibrated in her pocket as she took it out and answered the phone in a hurry. "Hello?" "Unnie! We got what you asked for, Park Jimin is currently in All-Boys' High Basketball court with Min Yoongi" "Thank you Eunji, I'll be right there" Chorong replied and hung up.

After a quick run, she made it to the school gates where the three were waiting. "Basketball practice?" Chorong asked and Eunji nodded. "Yoongi is on a break while the rest are still practicing, how do you get in?" Youngmin asked.

"We need an excuse, I'll go buy some energy drinks" Chorong left with Kwangmin and went to the convenience store.

Within 10 minutes, they went back to school gates and Kwangmin handed Chorong the plastics he was carrying. "Are you sure you don't need any help? I can help you carry them until their gym" Kwangmin said but Chorong shook her head "it's alright, this is nothing".

She carried the plastic bags filled with energy drinks and walked to the gym, as soon as she walked in, she looked around for Yoongi.

When someone looked at her, she looked at the person and it turned out to be Yoongi.

"Oh! Chorong-ah!" he began jogging towards her and he showed her his gummy smile. "Yoongi-ah, hello" she smiled sweetly and Yoongi glanced at what she was carrying. "Do you need help?" he asked, ready to help her carry the bags.