2nd Mission

"Chorong-ah! Sit over here!" Chorong heard someone call her name and found Eunji close by.

"Don't sit on the seat you sat on yesterday or else you'll see your pictures online as so many guys' girlfriend" Eunji advised. 

"Thank you" Chorong smiled.

"Don't worry, by the way, the elementary students' homeroom is in their first period so I suggest you get an excuse letter first" Eunji advised.

"Where do I get an excuse letter?" Chorong asked. 

"Go to our adviser, she's in the faculty room. Go now before the bell rings" Eunji said and Chorong stood up.

"Thanks Eunji!" Chorong said and exited the classroom while heading to the faculty room.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Eunji, I got my excuse letter, do I show it now?" Chorong asked her seatmate, Eunji.

"Yes, now go show the teacher and go to the elementary classes" Eunji said. "I'll only visit grades 4, 5, and 6" Chorong said and showed the teacher her letter and headed to the elementary department.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Students... please greet your Noona/Unnie who will take care of you for homeroom" the 4th grade's adviser introduced Chorong to the students.

"Yes, Annyeonghaseyo, My name is Park Chorong" Chorong greeted the students. "I'll give you a piece of paper and just answer it okay?" Chorong spoke with her normal 'cover' sweet voice 

"Yes~~" the students relied her the same way as she distributed the papers.

"By the way, Seosaengnim" – she tapped the teacher's shoulder – "is anyone absent today?". 

"No, no one is absent today, everyone is complete" the teacher responded.

"Really? That's good to know, I was really hoping to get everyone's paper" Chorong smiled.

A kid in the back began to raise his hand "Noona! Noona! What does this mean?". Chorong smiled and approached the kid.

"Where?" Chorong asked, referring to what the kid was referring to. "Here, I don't know what this means" the kid pointed at a word in the sentence and Chorong explained it, after she finished explaining, she saw the name he placed on the paper.

Min Woozi

Just the name she was looking for. 

"Thank you Noona" Woozi smiled happily and Chorong moved back next to the teacher.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Aish, I really regret making up the lie that I have to go to grades 4, 5, and 6!" Chorong messed up her hair in frustration, she had wasted her entire morning just to look for one child. 

"At least I found the kid, so that's progress".

"Yah! Give me your wallet! You brat!" "Please don't! this is the only money I have!"

Chorong heard loud voices, and from what she heard, someone is taking another person's wallet.

Chorong ran to where she heard the voice and found 6th grade students yelling at Woozi who was on the floor, defenseless.

Chorong flexed her jaw in annoyance and approached the kids while trying to keep her temper. 

"Hey Hey hey! No fighting!" she shouted and helped Woozi up who was already crying.