6th Mission

Chorong was breathing heavily as they hid in a janitor's closet.

"Noona? What's wrong?" Woozi asked, his innocent face made Chorong feel more stressed. Why would someone want to kill a 4th grader kid?

Chorong shook her head and dialed Kihyun's phone, in hopes that nothing happened to them during this loud and noisy event.

"Hello?" he picked up, Chorong let out a sigh of relief. "Kihyun, there's something in the gym, we escaped but I didn't catch the face" Chorong said.

Chorong heard Kihyun move from one place to another and whispered on the phone. "You got attacked? By who?"

"What fu-" – Chorong glanced at Woozi when she was about to curse – "What part of I didn't catch the face, didn't you understand? I have a kid to protect, I had to get him out first".

Woozi kept playing with a stuffed toy he got from the lost and found box.

"But both of you are alright?" Kihyun asked "We're fine".

"I'll call you later, come back here alright?" Kihyun said then hung up. Chorong picked Woozi up and put her phone in her pocket and left the janitor's closet. They then went straight to the student council room.

When they both got inside, Yoongi was wearing his backpack and Kihyun were right in front of them. "We were about to leave" Kihyun said.

"Are you two alright? Chorong looks like she ran a hundred miles" Yoongi said then moved towards Kihyun and the two. "Noona carried me and we ran!" Woozi said with a wide smile on his face, luckily, he was too young to understand any of what had happened.

"Do you guys want to come over to our house?" Yoongi asked. Kihyun and Chorong exchanged glances "I've got homework today, so maybe next time" Chorong said and Woozi pouted.

"Don't worry Woozi, you can have this instead" Chorong gave Woozi a small keychain with a teddy bear on it. "Wah~~ thank you noona!" Woozi hugged Chorong and when he let go, she approached Yoongi and said "I got one for both siblings".

Yoongi blushed a bit and took it "thank you". 

"Well then, I'll leave first. I'll see you tomorrow Woozi-ah" Chorong said. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow Yoongi-ah" Kihyun said and ran out the door after Chorong.

As soon as they left the school gates and they were far from their targets, Kihyun smirked "you put small camera's and tracking devices in those keychains, didn't you?".

Chorong smirked "of course I did, I also put in voice recorders. You think I'd just buy one? I won't give anything to them unless they have something inside it".

"You sneaky little witch" Kihyun said with a smirk. 

"Come on, we have to make it back to the agency to check out more files, there are more files regarding the student council, they're considered as suspects" Chorong said "Alright" Kihyun fixed his bag as they entered the restaurant.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Both of them read the files but Chorong let out a deep sigh. "What is it this time?" Kihyun asked.

"We have to get rid of that guy or our cover will be blown and it will make things more difficult to protect the siblings" Chorong said as she clasped her hands and fell into deep thought.

"Why don't we kidnap him and erase his memory, we'll return him either way so we won't break any rule or law" Kihyun said.

"But this guy isn't just anyone and You have a point but we don't have any free agents these days and both of us need to watch over the siblings" Chorong said.