7th Mission

"What? Where am I?" the Jungkook who was once unconscious woke up again.

He found himself tied up on a chair facing the ceiling. A bright light was blinding him and that light was the only one on in the room.

"Where am I?!" Jungkook shouted even louder, wanting an answer immediately.

"You're in the Abolishing room of U.A. Agency where we erase people's memories, you will be our next customer today" Chorong came into the light while holding the abolisher.

"What?! Soo Ah?! What are you doing?! Let me go!" Jungkook tried to wiggle out of the ties but it was useless, the grip of the ties were too strong.

"There's no use Kookie, you're not getting out of there soon. Don't worry, I'll only erase your memories of me, Jinho, and the Ivy gang" Chorong said.

Kim Jinho was Kihyun's cover name and Oh Soo Ah was Chorong's cover name at that time, Jungkook was just a victim they had saved from the kidnapping of the Ivy gang.

"Wait, I'm going to forget all of that?" Jungkook's eyes were pleading her for her to keep him memories but she had a job to do, she won't let some kid stop her from doing it. "I'm sorry Jungkook, but it must be done" she turned on the abolisher and pointed it in his ears.

"But before I abolish your memories, did you tell anyone else about me or Jinho?" Chorong was ready to pull the trigger after he'd answer her.

He shook his head "No, I did not" Jungkook said "that's good to know" then she pulled the trigger and erased his memories.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Are you done?" Kihyun sounded tired as he asked her on the phone.

"Yes, I'm done, it didn't take me that long" Chorong said and held the phone against her ear.

"He didn't tell anyone else?" Kihyun yawned on the other line. 

"No, he didn't, besides I had checked his memories first while he was sleeping before erasing them" – Chorong said – "did you wake up to call me? because you sound sleepy".

"No, I'm just a little tired. I'll see you back at the lab" Kihyun said and hung up.

Chorong put her phone down, but she felt suspicious. Maybe it was her female instincts but she needed to be sure. She dialed Kihyun again and tracked his phone down with the app she had installed in her phone.

The address that popped up wasn't near the lab, the school, or their targets' house.

Chorong hurried and ran to it. She arrived at a ware house and found Kihyun beaten up on the floor.

"Kihyun!" Chorong ran over to him and lifted his head up, his face was covered in scars and his lips had scratches on them. She immediately called her agency. Calling the hospital would be risky for their cover.

"This is agent PCR, I'm calling for an ambulance for agent YKH. Immediately"

"Copy that"

 Chorong stayed calm even though she was already panicking on the inside. What if the people who beat up Kihyun took their targets?

"Tell us your location and we'll come" said their handler and Chorong immediately told them.

After about 5 minutes, they were inside a black van carrying Kihyun to the hospital of U.A. Agency.

Kihyun went inside the emergency room and Chorong dialed Yoongi's number as she waited in the waiting room.

"Come on, pick up pick up pick up" she said repeatedly. If their targets die, there'll be no more members of the Min family and they'd lose track of the serial killers. That means they would have failed their mission.