Chapter 11: T Y S O N

Começar do início

"But Yoshi-Hashi, what can I say? Today, you tried hard. But there is a difference between trying hard and just a plain old try-hard. Maybe next time. So, unfortunately..." I halted for a moment calming the crowd down. "Guys, I'm sorry. It is past my bedtime. Way past my bedtime. I am suffering from the Jetlag. I must bid you ado." I placed my water bottle back down. "With that in mind, good—"

Matt now took the microphone from me. Halting me in my farewell. This was part of the promo, but I genuinely want to head backstage and hop onto the next flight back home.

"Wait wait..." Matt turned back towards the crowd now. "We can't say goodbye just yet. Guys, after all this is the last night of the Global Wars tour. Am I right?"

I shrugged coyly.

"So, what do you guys say we take a Bullet Club selfie?"

Now the search for a phone continues. As everyone searched for a phone, I just took the moment to look at Victoria all over again. She was enjoying her time here. I knew the smile on her face would only get bigger once she gets back in the ring. Nothing would give me bigger joy than to see her do what she loves best. Wrestling.

"Oh my God, guys. It's Jimmy Jacobs and isn't that Victoria Spencer?"

I smirked seeing Jimmy now walk closer to where Victoria was. I watched Jimmy work the crowd on and Victoria simply watched on the side. Preferring to just watch along than do more damage.

We slowly hopped down the ring and the approached the two. I didn't go straight to Jimmy, instead made my way towards her. Eyes glued to me now. Will it always be like this with her? Would she always look at me with this astonishment and pride as she was right now?

"You promised me a kiss." I pointed out with a smile.

She nodded, biting her lips before leaning in. I didn't hesitate in kissing her, the crowd and the group didn't matter at the moment. All that matter to me at the very moment was her. All of her. The way she would lay her small hands against my sweat slicken chest, and not be grossed by it.

"Guys, kiss like Maniacs back in your hotel room. We got a selfie to do." Matt admonished as I pulled away glaring at him.

Tory just giggled as she made her way besides Jimmy for the selfie. I took my place with the group as well. And as soon as it was done, I mashed my lips against hers for a surprise one before joining the guys back to the ring. But Nick had other plans.

"Hey, sorry we got your ass fired Jimmy." Nick started earning a chorus of laughter. "And same goes for you Tory, at least you're finally dating Kenny Omega now."

I chuckled and as I tried looking for her to see her reaction, she was nowhere in sight. I shook my head as I climbed back into the ring. Cody handing me back the microphone as I will finally end the night.

"Alright, let's do this, one more time. Just for fun, just so we can close the show with a bang, so to speak. Ladies and Gentlemen, without further ado—"

I halted when one of the audience shouted 'Fuck the Revivals'.

"On three, we should get it out of our system."

I broke into a smile just finding all the Cease and desist from WWE funny. They had been nothing but petty and what they were doing was favoring us more than it ever would to them.

I had asked them to just say the acronym, but knowing Matt. Knowing as much as he was a good Christian Boy, he had allowed the crowd to drop one last F-bomb, for old time's sake.

"On three. One...two...three..."

"Fuck the Revival!"

~