The trouble

So usually people always start with explaining their story to the point they like it so I guess that's what I'm going to do so here it is im 24 now I have brown hair I'm 6'2 and this story will be about a girl I met when I was only 5 I had a new neighbor move in after years of knowing her,

 when I was 10 I finally realized I liked her I was always there for her. When she had problems when her family got into fights she would climb into my window saying "I wish my family was as peaceful as yours " when I was 15,
 I realized she started dating around going to parties getting in fights with her family, which in her words having fun which I didn't find right I tried to stop her but she wouldn't listen I tried to confess my feelings for her once but she was already in another relationship.

 Which stopped me I had never given up trying but either she was gone partying with her friends or with her boyfriend but after a while, we started to get distance from each other she stopped talking to me she changed her number one day. I left flowers on her pouch for her with a note saying "I wish you loved me like the way I love you" with no name on it but I think she knew who it was from because she hugged it and cried.
But awhile after that I turned 16 I started hanging around some bad people and got into drugs I would come home with a beat up face from getting into fights. one day I was opening up my gate ready to walk into my house, when I realized my lover or crush or whatever you wanna call it witch by the way her name is Emma (em for short) had been watching me she had seen me with my Beer bottle in hand.

 As shes staring at me as she yelled my name, Archie what happen to you she asked as she started to walk towards me, when did it become your concern and she replied with I'm sorry I couldn't have been a better friend. But let me help you what happened to the straight-A 4.0 student the Mr, goody that never got into trouble that always helped others in need as I replied with I tried to help you but you pushed me away you changed your number you were partying getting drunk fighting with your family.
 So don't you dare think you have every right to be talking, you were either partying or out with some kind of boy as she held the tears in to reply. But you did help me I distanced myself from everyone and changed my number to get away from the drugs I started to go to church with my family to get my mind off of things as she started to say things everything started to move.

In slow motion, as I realized four cars driving by as the head light turned off and their windows rolled down with peoples masks on with guns aiming out the window. As they start to shot and no time to get down as I screamed to Em. Emma had got shot 4 times as I got hit 6 times as the cars drive off and house lights turning on as I pass out.