who I used to be

Raritys pov:

Me and aj were heading back to to her home after our earlier activities in the field. I was tired but aj still seemed fine, "Aj darling how are you not tired?" She looked at me with a smile "I'm used to working on a farm darlin, a couple hours of 'hard work' Is nothing" I looked at her "I didn't know I was called hard work" we both giggled as we headed out of the gates ad down the long drive towards the main house. Once we were inside, She told me to sit over by the fire In the living room. I Walked into the living room while she went to make me a hot chocolate. I was looking around her front room at some of the pictures that were scattered round, There were pictures of her and all her family, pictures of her and all her friends and pictures of her parents before they lost there lives in an accident but one picture stood out, It was a A4 picture of me in a mosaic type frame from back when we were at college, I wasn't looking at the camera when the picture was taken but I knew it was down at the beach when me and aj went on a date, I remembered the day like it was yesterday.

(Flashback)

"Hey rarity, look at me" "oh, aj put the camera away, I jumped towards her knocking her on her back into the sand before kissing her "Nope I want to get a picture of you but your so camera shy, just cant press the damn button fast enough" "how about I kiss you instead" I leaned down kissing her before pulling away and running across the sand towards the water followed by aj It had been a while and we had been splashing and play fighting before we headed to our stuff on the sand "I love you rares" "I love you to aj"

(End flashback)

I must have been deep in thought looking at the picure because I hadn't noticed aj leaning in the doorway. "I took that at the beach, do you remember the day?" I looked over at her and smiled "Yes darling, how could I forget" I walked over to her and kissed her. She was the first to pull away as she handed me my drink. "Here sugarcube, drink this then head to bed" I was confused at why she had only told me to go to bed "Applejack darling, how about we both drink our drinks and head to bed together?" She smiled again, "Okay sugarcube, if that's what ya want"

(Time skip)

I woke up that morning to an empty bed, It took a while to figure out where I was but Then I remembered the events of yesterday and smiled to myself. I climbed out of ajs bed and over to her mirror to examine my hair, After I had checked my appearance I went to head out of the room when something caught my eye out of the window. I walked over looking out only to see my girlfriend alreay working hard in the fields. I stood there admiring her for a while before finally deciding to have a shower and get some clothes on. I realized that I was at ajs so I would have to borrow some of hers but I didn't think she would mind. I went over to her wardrobe before opening it looking for something to wear, In the end I settled on a pair of skinny jeans, her black and red boyfriend style shirt and a black tank top. I then went through her underwear draw to find some to put on after I had picked some out I headed to the shower. I had been in the shower for about an hour and had just got out to get dressed, Once I was fully clothed I looked in the mirror. I was pleasantly surprised however to see that I looked pretty good, There was just a few things missing. I put a pair of socks on before opening ajs wardrobe again, This time I pulled out a hat that was similer to hers and a pair of brown boots that were also similler to hers. Once I had put them on, I headed outside towards the field and it took a few minutes to reach aj "good morning baby" she turned round to look at me before her jaw dropped. "Wow, rares..you look...just wow" I smiled at her loving the reaction I got but also, I was a little confused "I'm going to judge by the expression on your face that you like what you see, But I never got this reaction from you when I used to dress up nicely and do my hair and make up, so whats the deal aj?" She looked at me smiling "I'm one for natural beauty darlin, not frou frou dressed and enough make up to build a house" I looked at her a little bit insulted with what she had said, However she did make a pretty good point. "What do you mean enough make up to build a house?" She sighed at me before looking away and continuing her work. I know she wasn't going to argue with me so I just stood next to her watching her work. "Darlin, as much as I love ya company, ya aint gonna wanna watch me work all day, Have ya got anything else to do?" I knew she was right and I did have things to do "Yeah baby, I have things to do, I just don't wanna leave you yet" She stood up straight before walking over to me and kissing me. "How about ya go do ya thing and ah will stay here and sort out the chores that need doing on the farm and we meet later yea?" I smiled before returning her kiss "Okay babe, ill see you later, I love you" Applejack blushed "I love ya to sugarcube, ah will text ya when I'm done" I took one more look at her before heading to the boutique to set everything up for its opening.