I was plunging into his eyes as he spoke every word with his unconventional way. Ben was not the ideal guy, but he knew how to become one when he wanted. Occasionally, I was alert to myself that I looked like an idiot, admiring Benjamin the way I was doing.

13th day

He admitted that he always thought I was weird. He thought it was strange that I was always looking at the floor and not to the front. He tried to say to himself that it was typical of a shy person, but he still thought I was strange. And I... I did not even know Benjamin noticed my presence, although we are neighbors. Of course, our house is a block away, although he did not give a damn about my existence, I always knew that he was there.

14th day

Ben felt the alcohol burn in his throat for the first time at fifteen years old, and after that, he did not stop.

15th day

Ben told me that he still did not settle for being paraplegic. He tries to be strong for his sad mother. He cries one day and the next day he works to be okay with the idea.

16th day

We went again to ice cream shop, and he told me that it was at this place that he asked Jessica to date him. I tried to disguise my disdain before the fact. I tried to imagine what the table he had done this. I just hoped that was not at the table where we were. Started with: Jessica and was concluded with Jessica, Jessica, Jessica...

17th Day

Finally, I met Benjamin's father. A man who is over forty years old, but with a beauty that still must attract many covetous glances. Ms. Ana must be very jealous of him. She is a beautiful woman, but everyone could say that he is more beautiful than she is. I tried to imagine Ben at that age, and this would be an excellent way to pass the age of forty.

Father and son were talking about an internship. Mr. Paulo wanted me to say my sincere opinion about the son works together with dad. I thought it was a great idea, but Ben did not look happy. I believe to administer his father's company is not the career that he dreamed. Ben's mother joined us in the living room. I noticed that she had dyed her hair. I did like of way that she and Mr. Paulo got together.

Ben told me later that was not always like this. The father moved away a little after the accident. He did not blame him. The mother also made things difficult. She thought she needed to be close to her son all the time. That made Ben feel suffocated, but a bond of trust was forming between them now.

18th Day

Ben in a moment in which this matter did not fit said me that he not was interested anymore in Carla.

"Now, if she wants me, she'll have to run after me, If you want you can say this to her," He concludes with a smile.

19th Day

My mother left me at the psychologist and went to school to teach. I sat down in one of the white armchairs waiting to be announced. I was the only patient now, but they have that comply with the ritual of delay. I stayed there for more of half an hour waiting they called me, although to have given my hours of appointment. I searched for a magazine to read, but none of them has the updated date. It was always an old magazine with the content that did not interest more nowadays. I ignored the magazine and tried to pay attention to was being shown on TV, but the volume was low enough to be can to hear something. I wonder why they turn on the television and not turn up the volume? I wanted to remind them that the time of dumb TV has already passed a long time ago.