Chapter 1 | His Greet

Start from the beginning

Afraid to give him an answer...

I watched him slightly relax in awe as he got no response from me.

"Y-You... you don't remember?" He whispered while his eyes stared at me in disappointment.

"Can you tell me where am I?" I mumbled as I finally stretched my back to sit up from this mess.

"(Y/n)... You've been kept here for years... Do you at least remember me?" He looked almost as if he was about to cry...

Why cry over such a small thing?

What do I mean to him?

I felt awful for something I was not in control of...

"I-I'm sorry.... I don't..." I took the courage to say.

One second he was looking at me as if I was his hope, the next, he closed his eyes, "His fucked up trick worked..."

"What?-"

"(Y/n)..." a voice suddenly made both me and the man infront of me jump. The man turned around to glace at the door-less hole with shaking hands... "I can smell you from here..." The playful voice somewhere outside the room continued, "come back to Mr. Warfstache..." a voice echoed down the hallway behind the door to my left...

I looked down towards the direction...

The man's voice felt oddly familiar.

Before I could question, the man infront of me grabbed my arm and pulled me up shakingly.

"Hurry, Hurry, hurry..." he muttered under his breath.

We started running down a hallway that I didn't know even existed.

The voice behind us was getting closer.

"(Y/n)?" The voice behind us said questioningly in a playfull tone, "come on! Stop hiding! It was just a joke!"

I could hear the man chuckle solftly behind us....

He sounded like an innocent man.... what is happening?

The blue man dragging me pulled me inside some small locker....

"Be quiet..." he whispered before he shut the door on me.

I could see him standing there outside the locker...

He faced the direction we came from...

And waited...

Before I could say anything, I could hear sudden footsteps.... coming this way....

Then a low chuckle...

"Ahhhh ~ Fancypants Jackstache! Last time I saw you - you was with my girl!" The same twisted voice spoke...

"I prefer Jameson Jackson." The man, who dragged me here, replied.

"Yeah, yeah - whatever ~ turn back into being a mime!" The other man chuckled.

"Will, leave her alone. She's innocent...-"
"DON'T CALL ME BY THAT NAME.." The man replied with a groan, then stepped forward to... Jameson?

The man... Will... he had a moustache too - but it was pink... what an irregular choice... pink...

But I didn't want to judge.