Ouch!

I woke up groggy and tired just like I felt those days. Ev and Darryl came to pick up earlier before I even got off of my house and they were begging me to go now. We walked by the road and into the city. Me and Darryl hadn't spoken a word by our morning walk after what happened last time. We went back to class as usual and I was hardly even asleep that time. Later on was lunch and something crazy happened. When we've already gotten our place to sit and the food to eat. The windows cracked then burst into shards of glass. Then there were these small to medium sized creatures that came in our cafeteria. The students rushed out of the area and into the hallways, which led to Ev getting out as well. Although she was just right outside of the cafeteria doors peeking as to what me and Darryl were doing. We were both shaking in fear as the dark green furred creatures, surrounded us.

 Before they could even claw on us or pounce on us, I pulled out the gauntlet from my bag and a bright light exploded right on top of us. I was turned into my gryphon form while Darryl was tree. The dark green creatures lunged at us pulling out the many of their jagged and crafted weapons off of their backs. I quickly punched the one near me and Darryl just panicked and the green creatures where clawing on his wooden body. Suddenly, he'd impaled one and some kind of blood splurted out and onto him. The creatures advanced forward, throwing sharp objects at us. My own projectiles were my feathers, more sharper then the ones they threw. Darryl got the hang of it now. His large spiked or barbed branch stabbed  the many of their bodies while throwing them off of him. His other hand fired a large object, seemed like a cannonball to me. The creatures charged in with more reinforcements I think and they started ganging up on my wings, gnawing on them while I swept them off  making a downdraft.

 They didn't give up, they kept coming back. Darryl complained, "There's too much of these little gremlins". "Oh, is that what you call them?" I ask him as I plunge one of my claws at one of the creatures furry body then a spike stabbed my at my leg then I kicked the one that stabbed me, "What do you call that shooter thing of yours?". "I don't I kinda like it" he said as he fired a ball right at one of it's faces. "This is getting intense" I applauded. Then a large spiked club hit my feathery face and I dropped to my knees. I look up and I see a large figure, holding a spiked war club that had blood dripping on one of the nails. "Oh come on, man" I say as I wipe off the blood off my face. The creature snorted and I acted fast, delivering an uppercut to it but the it latched onto my arm then pounded me down on the ground. the large creature looked down on me then a cannonball went through it then the creature fell onto me. "oohhh.." I groaned