Chapter 1-- A Little Girl

“Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more.” 

-Nicholas Sparks, The Last Song.

Chapter 1-- A Little Girl

  (7 years ago)

  “Veronica! Get here you...little tiger! I need to tell you something!” 

   At those few words, I remember  how Veronica’s hazel eyes sparkled with anticipation to hear any good gossip to come out of her fiery little friend. Even at the young age of 7, Veronica was a major gossip, and a pain in my little bum! Nevertheless, I was 7, therefore left with no one but my little snobby friend to confide in. Although me and Veronica fought alot...she was my best friend. Being 7 restricted your abilities to make and keep stable friends, and since Veronica’s parents and my parent’s happened to be best friends from the time we were born...we ended up growing together. 

  “Chelsea, Melsea, Delsea, Lelsea, Chelsea!” Veronica’s shrill baby voice rang out in my ears and i recalled the manner in which she skipped over to me. Hitting the clown and tripping a 5 year old en route. The little brat liked bullying others, and always got away with it. 

   “What’s the news today sis?” 

   “Well...promise not to tell anyone?! I really don’t wanna tell you..but i got no one else to tell..and it’s killing me!”

   “ I promise your royal highness” I had scowled at Veronica also known as Vee, at her little terms of endearment for me. She knew i hated them, and yet she insisted on calling me those! 

   “I...think...Ithinki’minlovewithVictor” My sing-song voice went very low towards the end..much to my disappointment, Vee had caught it.

   “YOUR WHAT!”

“Shhhh! He’ll hear you Vee!”

“That’s disgusting! You know he has boy cooties! Even more since he’s my cousin!”

“Oh get over it Vee. We’re not 5 anymore. We dont have ‘cooties’. Besides, you’ve been with me and the boys long enough...why haven’t you grown up a bit you little twat.”

    We had glared daggers at each other for a total of 10 seconds before Vee ran to where Vic-Victor- was and shouted “Vic, Chels lurveees you!” For half a second no one reacted. And that’s when my humiliation started. My brother- a dashing little devil named Harry- burst out laughing. That triggered the rest of ‘my boys’, a bunch including: Harry, Vic, Vic’s brother-Kranz, Ronald and Paldon, who were also brothers to crack up. It all started there...the teasing and jokes and name calling... eventually though, it died down. My so called ‘lurrvee’ for Vic was forgotten by everyone. By me. But only forgotten. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Any adivse? 

I know the chapters are tiiinyy. I promise to make them larger soon:)