Epilogue

<Your Pov>

You sat there waiting, Yoongi hasn't been home for a week...
How long is he going to be?

When will he come back to me?

How long do I have to wait?

Will he... Remember me?

You walked outside for some fresh air and decided to go and get some Ramen to clench your hunger.

"Anneyeong! What may I get for you?" The cashier said, I looked at the headboard and thought for a moment, I decided to just stick to Ramen.

"Could I get some Ramen Jebal?" I asked and she nodded.

"9.21 won Jebal" she replied with a smile plastered on her face, I gave the amount of money needed to her and she went into the kitchen and cooked it.

She came back a few minutes later and handed me the Ramen, I walked away to find a bench to eat it.

As I finished the Ramen, I decided to just go back home.

I started walking seeing all the couple's together and happy.
Where did you go Yoongi? You thought as you looked at all the happiness that surrounded you.

You were almost home and noticed a figure walking away from your front door, you took quiet steps and tried to get a glimpse of who it was.

"Yoongi?!" You yelled and he turned and noticed you, his gaze met yours as you started running up to him.

You jumped onto him and gave him a long kiss and pulled back.

"I missed you Yoongi" you smiled, he showed a small smile and looked down to the ground.

"Come on Yoongi! Let's go back inside!" You walked up to the steps of your house and looked at the bouquet of flowers on the ground.

Don't forget me.
I won't forget you.

I will be back in a year.
I love you.

Yoongi

You had a confused expression, you turned around and saw no one standing behind you.

"Yoon-gi?" You stuttered, you saw him running on the other side of the road tears dripping down both of your faces.

"Yoongi!!" You ran down your steps and onto the path, you focussed on him and ran across the road.

The only thing you didn't do was look...

<Yoongi's Pov>

I heard a loud Yelp.

I turned back to see Y/N lying on the road, blood rushing out from every part of her body.

I cried harder at the scene.

I ran to her lifeless body and fell to my knees, I slowly picked her up, I walked over to the sidewalk and sat down on a bench and held her close.

I'm sorry Y/N...

I took her to the hospital and they quickly rushed her into a surgery room.

After an hour they let me see her one last time.

I kissed her lips for a while, she was unconcious and didn't respond.

I feel the pain and regret stab me in my heart, why didn't you look Y/N?

"You must go now, visiting hours are coming to an end soon" the nurse behind me informed, I nodded and gave Y/N a quick peck on her forehead.

"See you in a Year my kitten"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So there you have it!! The official end.

Thank you guys soooo much for reading this terrible book!

I hope you enjoyed this cringy book and I did enjoy writing it.

Comment if you want me to write a 2nd book or a sequel coz idek if I should or not.

If I do write a 2nd book or sequel I will put a notification on this book and yeh.

Anyways.

Baiii~