Punished

(WARNING: This chappie is a smut and has very sexual content. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

He led me to the bed while kissing me, passionately.

He started going down my neck, leaving hickeys and making me moan.

"O-Ow!" I moaned, he stopped. "Sorry babe am I hurting you?" He asked, I patted his shoulder, "N-No Yoongi, keep going... it's my punishment after all..." he smirked and I gulped again.
~What did I just say?!~
The gulps got louder and louder, and so did the moans as he started kissing your stomach.

He made his way back up to my lips and kissed them, passionately again. He licked my bottom lip asked for permission, I opened my mouth and he slid his tongue in. It was a war fair, our tongues intertwined and also had a major beat down, He won the war.

He started kissing down again and went all the way down to the brim of my shirt, I hesitantly took it off and he then put his hand underneath me to unclasp my bra, which he did quickly.
I was getting heaps of butterflies, I was so nervous and couldn't stop breathing heavily because of the nervousness.

"Babe, why are you nervous?" Yoongi asked raising an eyebrow and smirking, I looked down at him.
"I just am... Yoongi" I replied and he blew on my stomach which made me laugh because it tickled.
"Don't be (Y/N), we are together and I really want to do this. But do you?" He said, I wasn't sure what I wanted. I know that if we go through with this, I will want it. But if we don't, it could make matters worse and him to just keep bribing me and making perverted jokes which really annoy the crap outta me. "Yoongi, I want to do this. I want you inside of me" I said, his smirk got wider and he started pulling down my shorts.

He was now in his boxers and me in my laced panties, they were really wet and his dick was so big, I could see it through the thin cloth that his boxers were made of.

"Babe, your so wet for me!" He said, he was admiring your body.

Yours moans got louder and louder as he started to use his tongue technology on you (I'm sorry, I needed to use that. You get it? Agust D says tongue technology in it... No okay I'll go home)

He slid your panties off, and also took his boxers off. "Are you ready for me (Y/N)?" He asked. I was still nervous.
"Y- Yes Yoongi, I am, but still be gentle... Please" you gave him puppy dog eyes, "Yes I'll be gentle" he replied and he started to position himself at my core.

I took a long deep breath as he slowly entered, tears formed in my eyes as he pushed it all the was in. Although I was not a virgin, I still haven't gotten used to the feeling.

"Are you ok babe?" He asked, he wanted to start thrusting but was waiting for your permission once again but also concerned about you. "I'm fine Yoonie, I give you your permission" I replied and he kissed my belly. He slowly started thrusting, and the moans and grunts from the both of us got louder and louder till R the moans turned into screams as his pace got faster and harder.

You felt he was hitting your climax, and he was too.
"Y- YOONIE IM GONNA- OMG" you felt so good, the pleasure was streaming through you as you started to see stars.
You came when he pulled out, he came onto your stomach. He picked some up with his finger and hovered his finger over your mouth, you licked his finger clean and smirked. You were both panting, sweating and tired, he clasped onto the bed next to you.

"Yoonie, I love you... soooo much" I said, he turned to face me, "I love you more (Y/N), I'm glad I met you" he said as you started kissing again. "I'm glad we got put together as partners in the first place... we wouldn't have met and we wouldn't have done... this..." you said in between, "Well (Y/N), at least we got this chance" he replied and kept kissing you passionately.

We stopped a little bit later and just laid next to each other, gazing into each other's eyes while holding each other close.

You said to him

"We should do this again sometime" and fell asleep. His eyes widened but he smirked as well
"We should indeed babe, we should indeed" He placed a kiss on your forehead and fell asleep, holding you close.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SugaPiggie

Hey guys! I can't believe it! 200 reads! I just wanna say thank you guys for reading and sorry if it's actually really boring but I do try to make it better and better each chappie. The reads I get on this motivates me and makes me want to write more because I know that people like what I'm writing. That's all for now, comment some ideas if you guys have any bc I'm starting to run out. I might do Mira's Pov or Gemma's Pov so yeah. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed and yeah!
Love you guys! See ya next Chappie! ❤️❤️

Vote. Comment. Share.