Yoongi...

(Y/N) Pov)

I woke up to see a blank ceiling. I miss seeing my pastel ceiling. I heard beeping to realise I'm in a hospital. I hate the hospital, I can't stand the sight of needles or anything close to that to be exact. But why did I feel safe here? I looked on the other side of me to realise Yoongi was there holding my hand. Tears had escaped his eyes but we're fading, slowly.

"Y/N? Y/N! YOUR awake..!" He had mixed emotions and didn't know how to express it properly. He came in and gave me a little peck, but I pushed him back down to actually give him a big kiss, he didn't pull away. Only making the kiss deeper. I feel like there's a stronger connection between me and Yoongi than Jimin... Jimin is more of a brother to me, than anyone.

The door was opening and Yoongi quickly pulled away making me whimper a bit. "Y/N! YOUR OK!" Mira and Gemma ran in and hugged me tightly, I smiled I haven't seen them in a while and really needed to catch up.
"GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!!" Gemma was practically screaming, "TAEHYUNG ASKED MIRA OUT AND SHE SAID YESSSSSSSSS!!! EEE ISNT THIS AMAZING!!" Gemma was hurting my ears but I still got excited. Taehyung asked Mira out... I'm really happy for Mira and him because they would never stop talking about each other, when I was with them anyway...

"And don't think I didn't see Yoongi kissing you then!" Mira was smirking, I was blushing and looked at Yoongi who was smirking as well. "I'm not sure if there's anything going on between us yet, but there's definitely something there..." Yoongi said, still smirking. Me, I was as red as a ripe tomato.

xTime Skipx

Mira and Gemma left a while ago, so it was just me and Yoongi alone again.
He still had a mischievous grin on his face when I looked over at him, all though he was on his phone. Probably playing a game or something and winning.

"Baby girl, don't think I'm playing a game, I'm looking at pics of you an me" he was still smirking and I took the phone off him to find pictures of the beach we were on and pictures of me being weird. There was one where I was blowing a kiss to him and he cuddled me and said "That ones a keeper" I looked down at him to see him doing a gummy smile. I pecked his lips and hugged him by the neck.

Soon I was out of the hospital and he was driving me home. "Do you remember anything that happened?" He asked and I nodded. "What's the thing that first came back to your mind when you woke?" He was still hording me with questions that I would answer until I got over it. "When we confessed to each other... And kissed..." His eyes widened as I blushed and turned to the window.

He started rubbing my thigh. "Could we... Maybe try dating?" He asked me. My heart started skipping beats and I turned to him. He pulled over to the front of my house. "Answer?" He said, I raised an eyebrow smirking, "Does this answer your question?" I gave him a big kiss putting my hands up his shirt.

I pulled them out because it wasn't actually my type of scene. "That kinda does but I wanna hear you say it, so I can record it." He said, I rolled my eyes. "Fine." He grabbed his phone and pointed the camera towards me, "Y/N will you date me?" "Yes Yoongi I will!" I blew a kiss to the camera and he stopped the video. "New ringtone!" He said, I laughed while playfully punching him.

"I love you Y/N..." He said, I blushed while he pulled me closer to him. "I love you too Yoongi" and we kissed again.

"Y/N is that you? GET IN THIS HOUSE WT ONCE" my dad was telling from the door step. I broke the kiss while looking at him and rolling my eyes. "Brb" I told Yoongi and he nodded.

"Yes dad?" I said, almost sassing. "Who's that?" He said crossing his arms. "My boyfriend Dad." I said. His eyebrows lowered closer to his eyes showing a frown and earning a growl from him. "I thought you liked Jimin?" I rolled my eyes and turned around running back to the car and telling Yoongi to drive to his. He nodded and drove off.

"I never want to see my family again..." I said, Yoongi rubbed my thigh while having a smirk plastered on his face. "You can live with me if you want?" He said, I looked over to a wider smirk on Yoongi's face.

He gave some grape gum which was my favourite flavour. He took me to a park where I threw out my gum and we got ice creams, I got salted caramel and Yoongi got Macadamia.

When we finished he took me to the swings and swung me on the swing.
"My little Y/N, a beautiful girl that has chosen me to be hers" Yoongi said, I smiled also blushing.

Yoongi wanted another ice cream, so I just asked for one too. I waited for him sitting on a seat reading a my favourite book.

All of a sudden, a hand was placed over my mouth and I was taken into the bushes. I was trying to scream but the hand wouldn't let me, I got into it and the person yelped and slapped me across the face leaving a red mark.  
"YOU LITTLE-" All of a sudden the person gets punched in the face and knocked out, I was picked up and taken far away. I looked back and saw Yoongi beating up the person. I looked up to see Jimin carrying me and looking for a place to put me down.
"Your gonna be ok" he said then left. Yoongi came back and pulled me roughly into his arms.

"Y/N I'm so sorry that happened to you, I might have lost you forever and I would never forgive myself" tears were streaming down from my eyes as I hugged back.
He touched my neck and I winced a little forgetting the cut I had there, he instantly moved his hand away.

He hugged me tight again and I wrapped my legs around him as he held my thighs for support, all of a sudden...

I felt a bump in the middle of our hug.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sugapiggie

Hey guys! Hope you guys enjoyed this chappie. Sorry for the interesting cliffhanger 😏😏😂😂 do you guys want me to do a smut? Tbh I'm fine writing one but I might be saying in it that I'm cringing and shit so yeah. Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed and keep reading! Love ya guys! 💓💓