Broken

You felt trapped. Like that image has caught you and now trapped you. You miss KyungSoo but also hate him, you keep thinking about the times you had when you were with him, you felt happiness when you were with him. He then found another girl, she had the exact same qualities as you but he said that she was prettier. You felt hurt and he broke up with you because of the girl he was so attached to.

You still cry till this day because you miss him. But you have Yoongi, and you couldn't wish for anything more.

"You alright (Y/N)?" Yoongi asked you, you nodded and went a lied down on your bed. You haven't seen your parents in a while and they're still paying your school bills even though you barely go anymore, but now you miss them and want to see them.

"Yoongi, can you drive me home please" you asked as he walked into the room, "What do you mean? You are home" he said and pointed around the house. "No, I mean where I used to live... I want to see my parents again" you said and he understood. "I thought you said you never wanted to see them again" he leaned against the door and smirked at you, "I did but I haven't checked up on them in a while and..." You looked at Yoongi with pleading eyes.

"But you said-" Yoongi started and then you started fake crying but it looked so real to him, "Ok ok don't cry (Y/N), I'll take you!" He said running towards you and hugging you, you instantly stopped fake crying and laughed while saying "Yay!" And then running off. Yoongi sighed and face palmed himself, "Of course I fell for that" he mumbled and followed you downstairs.

When he got downstairs you were at the door jumping ready for him to take you. He walked over and looked at you, you stared straight back and smiled widely. "Your sure?" He asked and you nodded your head impatiently, "Alright then" he turned to open the door but didn't, you got so impatient and just decided to open the door yourself and ran down to the car.

"Jeez, your so impatient (Y/N), calm your farm" you hit him on the arm playfully but still hard enough to make him wince a little, but still have you a kiss on the forehead which made you smile.

A few minutes later you arrived at your old house and it was still loaded with many different types of flowers, it did make the house look nice but how would the Gardiners feel?! You knocked on the door and you hear someone coming.

"(Y/N)?! I missed you so much my darling!" Your mum answered the door and gave you a big hug. "I have good news and bad news..." Your mum said and you walked in with Yoongi to listen.

"What would you like to hear first?" She asked, you decided to go good first. "Well the good news is that your brother Chanyeol (A/N MY BIAS FROM EXO :D) has come to visit us!" You got so happy that you jumped out of your seat and jumped up and down in happiness, Yoongi chuckled and smiled at your happiness. "Anyway, he brought a friend with him." She continued, you sat back down and listened.

"Your brother brought a friend home with him and.. well they've been wanting to see you, especially his friend"  confusion struck you, curiosity you definitely wanted to know who this was.

"And this person is..?" You said waiting for an answer, "Its-" "SIS!!" You looked up and saw Chanyeol running towards you. "C-CAN CHANYEOL!!" You stood up and out of Yoongi's arms and ran to your brother, the happiness you felt was increased. Your brother picked you up and twirled you around with all the strength he had while you giggled in the air.

"I MISSED YOU!" You said and hugged him so tightly he almost couldn't breathe, "Me too!" He said and pinched your cheek lightly. "I thought I would never be able to see you again" he said, now with his hands by his side's.

He looked behind you and his eyes widened, "Yoongi?! What are you doing hete?!" He said and ran to Yoongi who was surprised also. "You two know each other?" You said, they both nodded. "Well he's here because-" "I'm (Y/N)'s boyfriend, that's why" he got up and kissed you on the cheek which made you blush.

"What's this about (Y/N) having a boyfriend?" You heard but didn't see anyone say it, you looked around and then stopped where you heard footsteps coming from.

The person stood at the end of the hallway and smirked. "Hello (Y/N), I've missed you" he said.

You were so surprised, you didn't want to believe it, you panicked, pinched yourself shook your head but nothing was working. This was a reality.

"KyungSoo..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Sugapiggie

Hey guys! Omg!!!! 300 READS?!?! ÖÖÖ
TYYYYYYY! Ugh there's something wrong with me. Anyway guys, I'm sry this chappie was a little bit shorter, but I ran out of ideas and shit. Also, sry if u guys r reading choose, I will keep updating after I complete this story. Hope u enjoyed! Love u guys 💓💓💓

Vote. Comment. Share