Chapter 3

Niall had a pleasurable time meeting the president’s daughters, one started throwing up because she was so excited, and the other clung to his leg and wouldn’t let go. Now, he’s happy to be out of that place and begin his search for a new friend, the girl in sweatpants.

As he made his way out of the main room, and turned a corner into a hallway, he saw his good bud, Zayn Malik, sitting on the floor.

“Eh, Zayn! Vas happening brohh?” Niall said and then cracked up. He always found Zayn’s catchphrase “Vaz happening” ridiculously hilarious.

“Eh nothing much, nothing much.” Zayn replied sheepishly. “How bout you?”

Niall was contemplating on telling him about the girl with sweatpants, but that would be a waste because he just wanted her for a friend, nothing else.

“Oh, nothing just hiding from fans, as I see you are too?” Niall said lightly. “That would explain sitting by yourself in a deserted hallway right?”

Zayn laughed, Niall was always so easygoing, it was amazing he didn’t have a girlfriend by now.

“Well, I have to go but I’ll see you later?” Niall said, and before Zayn could respond, he had already made his way back into the main room.

And there she was, the girl with sweatpants. Each step as he’s getting closer and closer, he psyched himself out more and more. He couldn’t approach a fan right? Wait, he didn’t even know if she was a fan, what if she hated his music? AWKWARD. But that would be okay right? Because your not going to like everything about your friends? Niall sat down on a nearby couch to let his thoughts wander for a few more minutes. Obviously, he was going to need a little more time.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

So Delilah told her dad about her sisters little breakdown, even though Maddie requested for her not to, and now he’s probably comforting her, or bribing her to stop crying with a new pair of shoes. Predictable.

Now, Delilah needed somewhere to sit down, but she didn’t want to sit at her table with out her sister, and she didn’t want to sit by herself. “Hmmm, maybe I’ll make a new friend” She thought to herself. There, on a white couch, was someone sitting all alone. Delilah decided to go and sit with him. He looked a bit familiar, but Delilah couldn’t figure out where she knew him from. Maybe it was because he had a huge beanie on, and he was wearing sunglasses indoors. Delilah laughed quietly because she realized how ridiculous he looked wearing sunglasses indoors, and then sat down next to him.