Chapter 20

*please don't forget to vote and leave feedback and point out any mistakes. Thanks for reading! Love you :)*

Finally when school ended I was exhausted. It was true what Cameron said I didn't see him all day at school. It's weird how big the school actually is. As I walked to my locker I was listening to music. Once I reached my locker I put all of my stuff into my bag. Finally I closed my locker and I was about to leave when Cameron came in front of me so I bumped into him.

"Umpf." I blurted while bumping into him.

"Sorry." I said right after.

He laughed.

"It's okay."

"Now let's go." He pulled me with him.

We both walked to our dorm room in silence.

Once we reached it Cameron right away went to his bed and turned on the tv. I walked to the bathroom to change my clothes. When I was done changing my clothes I went on my bed and sat there to watch tv with Cameron.

"Lia?"

"Yes." I said looking at him.

"Why are you sitting there?"

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Come and sit with me."

I wanted to grin like an idiot, he was so cute but first I wanted to play with him so it annoys him.

"No it's ok I'm fine here." I smiled politely.

"No it would be better if you come here." He smirked trying to convince me.

"Nah! I'm fine." I closed my eyes for a second and the next second arms slipped around me. I screamed. Cameron had picked me up.

"What the hell Cameron! I'm gonna fall. Put me down. I'm sure I'm heavy!" I screamed while trying to get out of his grip.

He walked to his bed with me in his arms and put me on it.

"Why did you pick me up I'm-"

"Don't even finish that sentence. You're not fat. You're not too skinny. You're just perfect. Perfect for me. I love you." He said.

My eyes filled up with tears. Why did he have this effect on me? He was so perfect.

I looked down.

"Hey hey don't look down. Now let's watch tv." He smiled.

I smiled back.

I snuggled closer to him and he wrapped his arm around me tightly.

While I was watching tv I remembered I didn't say thank you to Cameron for earlier.

"Cameron?"

"Hm?" He mumbled while looking at the tv.

"Thank you."

"Why?"

"For earlier. You're so sweet." I blushed while saying that.

"That I am." He said cockily.

I playfully hit him before laughing.

As I watched tv I remembered another thing. Tomorrow was valentines day and I didn't know what I was gonna wear. I shot up.

"What happened Lia?"

"Oh sorry." I laughed. "I just remembered tomorrow is valentines day and I don't have anything to wear." I panicked.

"You didn't remember?" He laughed

"I did a few days ago but I forgot today. I don't know how I'll go and choose clothes."