Chapter 9

*Pls don't forget to vote! I will appreciate it :) x // this chapter will contain swearing so I am warning in advance. Thank you !*

-

"I-I broke up with Blake"

"What?"

I nodded not trusting my voice.

"Are you lying?"

I shook my head.

The next thing was just a blur. Cameron freaking kissed me. Now I didn't have to worry about stopping. I wasn't dating anyone. I liked Cameron.

I heard someone clearing their throat. We both broke the kiss and turned around. There was standing a work lady.

"This the bathroom not a place for making out. Get out!"

I didn't mind getting out as long as I was with Cameron. I felt safe.

We both exited the restaurant and left for his house in his car.
-
Once we got home I directly went towards the bathroom to change. I went out after changing. I was about to go my bed to read a book but I heard banging at the door.

"Lia open the fucking door!" It was Blake. My eyes widened.

I walked towards the door and opened it.

I was roughly grabbed on the wrist by Blake.

"Ow!"

"Don't fucking touch her" Cameron cut in.

"What are you gonna fucking do about it?"

"This" he punched him right in the face.

"Cameron" I screamed. I got out of the grip and tried to run until Blake put his arm around my waist even tough he was bleeding. He then did something that made me scream. He punched Cameron. He fell down.

"Cameron," I screamed. "Let me go you jerk" I trashed.

"No, you're only mine."

He picked me up against my will and started walking away from Cameron.

"Cameron"

The last thing I heard from Cameron was "I will come for you Lia"

He took me too to his car and pushed me in. I was about to open the door but he was already in the car. How was he so fast? He started looking around the car and picked up a fold. He held both of my hands.

"What are you doing?" I said trying to get out of his grip.

"Shut up"

He tied it around my eyes stopping me from seeing anything.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Just shut up and don't you dare take this off until I say so"

I was scared so I obeyed.

He started driving, fast. I didn't mind since I liked when people drove fast but that wasn't the time to talk about my preferences, I was being kidnapped for god sakes but my stupid brain had to be stupid at the wrong times.

The car came to stop and he opened the door and dragged me with him.

"Where are we?"

"Don't even think about saying another word or I'll shut you up in a another way"

At that sentence I shut up.

He opened the door whatever place and pushed me inside. Rude! I thought.

He held my wrist so tightly it hurt.

"Let me go" I screamed at Blake.

"How many times are you gonna repeat that?" He smirked "I -"

He got cut short by me slapping his face hard making it red.

"You little b*tch" he growled and slapped me on the face.

He hit so hard that even if I wanted to make the tears stop they weren't gonna.

I sniffled silently.

"Sorry babe I didn't mean to, I just got angry" he said touching my cheek. I slapped his hand away

"Don't fucking touch me."

"Don't" he stiffened.

I backed away, scared.

It was already 9 pm so I decided to start my act.

"Sorry baby" I smiled.

"Huh!"

"I said I'm sorry I didn't mean to get you angry"

"Oh, It's okay babe" he smiled.

I started walking towards him.

Remember Lia don't get scared he won't know your acting I reminded myself.

I put a hand on his cheek and kissed him. He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer. I wanted to push him off but I couldn't. Right as I was about to pick up the vase to smash it in his head I heard the door slam.

"What the hell?"

I turned around and saw Cameron with a pained expression on his face. He looked really hurt.

"Oh my god C-" I was about to tell him how much I missed him and finally confess my love for him. Also about my plan.

"Just don't. I thought you also liked me. Was all that a lie? Did you lie to all that time? And here I was thinking you like me and someone actually cared for me. I am done. We're done"

"What are you talking about Cameron. I-" he stormed away.

I pushed Blake off of me and ran after him.

"Cameron" I shouted several times.

I finally reached him.

"Cameron please listen to me" I cried.

"No Lia just go back to your boyfriend"

"I was acting"

"Don't lie to me Lia. You've betrayed me enough. If you didn't like me in the first place why did you act all of this? Do you know how much it hurts?"

"I-I wasn't acting. I actually like you. I was just acting with Blake so I could smash him in the head with vase. I am not lying. I swear" I couldn't stop crying.

"I can't believe you Lia. Sorry I just can't. We're done."

"Please just believe me!"

"Sorry I can't."

"Let's go" he said

"Where?"

"To the dorm room"

"O-ok"

I couldn't believe this was happening.

The boy who I liked, didn't trust me or like me anymore.

(To be continued...)

Feedback pls ☻ x