Chapter 7

I woke up next morning in my bed in the dorm room. I sat up and looked around searching for Cameron. He wasn't anywhere. Then I remembered I left Blake at the party yesterday. Omg! I looked around for my phone around, but I didn't find it.

"Looking for this?"

I looked up at Cameron. He had my phone in his hands. I pushed the warm covers away from my body and noticed I was still wearing the dress. I got and walked up to him and snatched the phone out of his grasp and dialed Blake's phone number.

1 ring

2 ring

3 ring

"Hello?"

"Hey Blake! I am so sorry for yesterday. I had to go home in a hurry. I couldn't even find you and I forgot to call. I am so sorry I really didn't mean that. I am-"

I go cut by him.

"Woah woah Lia. Take deep breath. It's okay. I understand. I forgive you. I love you!"

I smiled excitedly. He was so sweet. Even though half of my excuse was lie but I couldn't tell him.

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Thanks I love you too!" Right at after this sentence you heard a crash. I looked at Cameron. His hand was bleeding and there was glass shattered all over the floor. I gasped.

"Are you okay Lia?"

"Blake I'll call you later bye" I hung up.

"Oh my god Cameron! Are you okay? How did that-"

"Just shut up Lia!" He practically screamed at me.

"W-what did I d-do?" My eyes were getting watery.

"What do you do? I'll explain it to you. One second your all nice with me and the other second you ignore me like I don't even exist. What is your problem? You know what you're right. We shouldn't even talk to each other."

"B-but your hand is bleeding" I said

"Whatever" he got up and walked towards the door.

"W-where are you g-going?"

"To find someone much better than you. A girl who is only with one guy unlike you"

Ouch.

That hurt.

That f*cking hurt.

It broke my heart to pieces.

It was like I couldn't breath anymore.

Once he left I cried more harder. Cried more than I have in my life. Why was my life like this? Why did I have to meet Cameron? Now I just realized I cared for Cameron. If not like or love. I cared. He meant something to me. Him being with another girl just hurt me so much.
-
I woke up with pain in my neck.

"Ow" I mumbled while rubbing my neck. I realized I fell asleep on the floor while crying. I got up. I decided to take a shower. Once I was done I decided to listen to music and read a book on wattpad since I didn't have anything else to do. It was already 8 pm. Time passed by fast today.
-
The door opened and in tumbled drunk Cameron.

"Heyyyy Lia" he slurred.

"Oh my god Cameron," I exclaimed. He couldn't even walk properly. I got up from the bed and put a arm around his waist and let him put his arm around my shoulder for support. I brought him to his bed. He fell there and fell asleep. At least I think he did. I took of his shoes. I was about to leave when Cameron's warm hand wrapped around my wrist and pulled me back making me fall beside him in bed. He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer. My back was facing his face. He nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck. It was comfortable but what Cameron did today wasn't forgivable. It was hurtful. After a few minutes I thought he was asleep so I tried to take his arm away from me but the grip was strong.

"Please don't leave. Everyone does" I didn't know what that meant but that was enough to convince me to stay.

Cameron tightened his grip on my waist again and I fell asleep comfortably.

I think I may have a little crush on Cameron.

(To be continued...)

Feedback pls :) x