Chapter 25

Sasha's P.O.V

After Dean tricked me into thinking that he was Roman when he texted me using Roman's phone saying that Millie was throwing up and not feeling good, so I came to Nevada I didn't have a plane ticket so I'm going to stay here. While I was here me and Roman finally made up so we're good.

Hey Roman. I said coming down the stairs.

Hey. He said.

What's for breakfast?

There's some French toast and bacons.

That's all.

Pretty much.

Okay then, let's just hope this keeps me for the rest of the day.

Good luck with that. He said while I laughed.

Stop looking at me.

I'm not.

Okay, but if you are stop looking at me. I said and then laughed.

Can I tell you something?

Sure.

Yesterday while after me, Millie and Joelle had breakfast we explored Nevada and we pasted this zoo that they wanted to go to. So for a surprise I brought tickets to go there today.

Oh my god, that's great. I know Millie's going to love this. I definitely do.

That's good to hear because you're coming too.

You're kidding me right.

No. It's going to be a family day out or something like that.

I don't know if I really want to go.

Seriously, when we were together all you wanted to was go to the zoo and see all the animals. It's going to amazing. We all need some family time that doesn't involve us screaming at each other.

Okay I'll go.

Okay all we have to do is tell Millie and Joelle.

Tell Millie and Joelle what? Joelle said coming to us with Millie.

Tell Millie and Joelle that today we're going to the zoo! I shouted.

Really! Joelle said.

Yeah. I said.

Yeah! Millie said.

Well I'm happy that both of you are happy but you guys won't go unless you get dressed and smell good enough to go. So that means go to the bathroom and do what you need to do and then get dresses, have breakfast and then we'll go. I said and then Millie and Joelle went to the bathroom, got dressed and ate breakfast and then we went to the zoo got wristbands and saw so many amazing animals.

Millie look at that baby elephant. I said pointing at the elephant.

She's so cute, and look she's with her mom.

Sasha, Millie come here. It's a cheetah. Roman shouted.

Is it a boy or girl? Joelle said.

It's a boy. I said.

I would beat that cheetah in a race. Roman said.

You think that you would beat a cheetah?

Yeah.

Okay then. Hello cheetah guard! Yes you! I shouted to the cheetah guard person.

Yes, how may I help? He asked.