Chapter 9

Romans P.O.V

Saturday

This is the day when Millie and I can have some time together. I admit that it sucks that Sasha's there but she wants to make sure Millie is okay with me but I can take care of her, but I'll deal with it.

You ready to go. Galina asked.

Yeah. I answered.

Have lots of fun okay. I'm going to take Joelle to daycare and I'll be here when you come back.

Okay. I love you.

Love you. She said while I closed the door.

It got in the car and I went to Sasha's house.

Sasha's P.O.V

Today was the day Roman was going to take Millie to the park and decided to come with so I can watch them and make sure nothing go wrong.

Mommy. Millie said.

Yeah. I said.

When is daddy going to be here? She asked.

Wait did you say daddy? I asked.

Well he is my daddy, right?

Yeah.

Like I was saying when is daddy going to be here.

He's going to be--

Ding Dong

He's going to be here right now. I answered.

I opened the door and Millie ran to Roman once I let him in.

Daddy. Millie screamed.

Hey baby. You ready to go. Roman said.

Yeah, you ready mommy.

Yeah, let's go.

We grab our stuff and then we went to one of the best park's in Orlando.

Millie and Roman started to play the second we got there. I was so glad that they were bonding.

3 hours later

After having so much at the park it was time to go.

Millie it's time to go. I shouted.

Why do we have to leave. She whined.

Yeah why do we have to leave. Roman whined.

Well about this instead we go to McDonald's.

Yeah!! Roman and Millie shouted.

We went to McDonald's and it was so much and we just kept on talking and talking.

I have to go to the bathroom. Millie said.

Okay. I said as she left the table.

Sasha I just wanted to say thank you for letting me be with Millie for day it was a lot a fun and I hope we can do this again.

Yeah me too she really loves so much.

I'm back. Millie said.

Okay it's time to go so hurry up and finish eating.

Okay mommy.

After we finished eating all of our food we went home.

I hope you girls had a amazing time I definitely did.

Bye daddy. Millie said

Did you call me daddy? Roman asked.

Why is everyone surprised each time I say daddy? You're my daddy right?

Yeah. Go to bed okay I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Okay bye daddy.

Well you're growing on her.

Yeah.

We just kept looking at each other for almost two minutes.

Um, I should get going.

Yeah, talk to you tomorrow.

Roman's P.O.V

I got home and the first thing I saw was my wife Galina.

Hey. I said.

Hi. Galina said.

I'm glad you're back and now I have a surprise for you. She said while she started to buttoned her shirt.

Um, Galina not tonight I just want to go to sleep. I said.

You're kidding me right.

What are you talking about.

What I'm talking about is that I've been trying to be act for what three weeks and don't want any if this.

I'm sorry it's just I've been so busy with Millie and Sasha.

Of course Sasha.

Sasha has nothing to do with this.

Why are you defending her she is the reason why we never spend together and her stupid little daughter Millie.

Don't call Millie stupid you stupid b****.

Galina then slapped Roman.

I'm leaving. Galina shouted.

Where are you going?

I'm leaving and you can take care of Joelle because I'm never coming back that ugly little cricket purple haired girl has ruined our relationship.

Galina come back please.

What?

What if I say I won't see Sasha again.

I'm listening.

I'll never see Sasha again only when I see Millie I promise if you stay here .

Okay but you have to promise me.

I promise.

I can't believe what I just said I mean I had to for Joelle but how will Sasha feel about this I care about her a lot she means the world to me, wait I'm married to Galina and I must keep this promise or else Galina will leave and I can't have that happen.

So like I said I have a surprise for you so follow me why the magic happens. Galina said while taking off her shirt.

I'm coming. I said following her upstairs.

She took off her shirt and pants and then I put her on bed and I just kissing and neck and we need much more.

After me and Galina had some fun I texted Sasha and told I would busy tomorrow that I couldn't talk to Millie and that I'm sorry. She texted okay and everything would be fine.

I still can't believe everything that happened,but I knew what I did was right plus I couldn't let Galina go mostly Joelle. I just wish I could Sasha what was going on but I can't and I have to deal with it.