one

Seong Young was a normal girl who attended a university

Seong Young was a normal girl who attended a university. The only thing missing from her life was a family and boyfriend. She rarely hung out with friends, as she preferred to stay indoors and in bed. She didn't mind talking to people or presenting anything, but she never felt like going anywhere.

It took her a lot of will to decide if she wanted to go to her classes or not. One side of her bed would always be warm and the side by the window would be chilly. She liked to curl up in her bed like a kitten. Young would doze off and suddenly wake up when she remembered that she had class.

She lived as an orphan since the day of her parents' car crash. She endured the harsh life that came after their death. She endured the moving from family to family, before she finally came of age and got her own place.

After her third family, Young always blew away dandelions when she found them, wishing for a better life. She always closed her eyes when she woke up and prayed for a good day. She always stayed alert when a report of a shooting star would come.

She wasn't necessarily superstitious. She just tried to find any way possible for her life to finally be happy. She didn't know what she needed in life to make her happy. Young felt somewhat empty and alone. She came home to an empty apartment and there were empty rooms down her hallways.

Ong Seongwoo was Daniel's best friend. They've been friends with each other since elementary school. They've stuck with each other through thick and thin.

Daniel was bullied as a kid because of how rat-like he looked. Seongwoo was bullied as a kid because of how monkey-like he looked. The two bonded with each other and learned how to be brave by standing up for each other.

They went to the same elementary school, middle school, and high school.