Betrayed - Megatron x Human!Reader

------------------A/N-----------------

(I know Reader's holding dark energon in the picture, but I drew that just before I wrote this, so it can be dark or regular - It's up to your imagination.)

Right. So @MoonThePrediqueen requested:

"Megatron x reader: betrayal, the gender of the reader is your choice"

And I may have gotten a little carried away and written like a whole novel.

Not sure if it's any good really, but I spent a long time on it and it's a request so I'm not gonna not post it.

Be warned, feels may be imminent. Also Moon, you said the reader's gender was my choice, but I just made it ambiguous so it's everyone's choice.

Hope you all enjoy! 

- ToA~♡ 

--------------------------------------

You lay on the smooth metal surface, tracing the edges of the crystal shard attached to a length of string around your neck. You stared off to your right - towards a massive metal berth.

You were waiting.

As you waited, you let your mind wander, as it often did, to the events leading up to your current arrangement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had been absolutely in awe of these metal giants when you had first met the Autobots. They had rescued you from an accident, and as a result of them revealing themselves to you, they were to protect you from any decepticons who may have intended to use you for information. While you had been thrilled, your chosen guardian, Wheeljack... hadn't been quite so ecstatic.
Over the course of a few months however, you both grew to enjoy each other's company and formed a close bond.

...

But that all changed when, on a routine patrol when you were walking nearby your partner, a team of decepticons showed up and ripped you from your life as you knew it. Despite Wheeljack's massacre of most of them, one had managed to scramble through a groundbridge, you in hand.

Your captors had thrown you in the brig, hoping to interrogate you for valuable Autobot information. They were disappointed however, when you had been unable to give them the coordinates or whereabouts of your base apart from 'somewhere in Nevada'. This was because you lived pretty far away and were almost always bridged directly into base.

While you had been kept prisoner to be ransomed off to the Autobots, a vehicon had made the mistake of releasing you. You had made it as far as the bridge area before being lifted off the ground by Soundwave.

You must have done something right though, because Megatron himself had witnessed this and had seemed almost impressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~

Which brings you to...

A couple of years ago.

Since then, you had been put to work on board the Nemesis, and it seemed all thought of a ransom had evaporated from the warlord's mind. In fact, you might even go so far as to say a friendship was formed.