Something Else - TFP Ultra Magnus x Furry!Human! Reader

3 things before we start:

1.  Mostly just friends, but that's not to say it wouldn't develop beyond that after the end of this. If anyone wanted me to, I might consider doing a pt 2.

2.  Okay, so just to be clear, the reader here is a member of the furry fandom. Don't like? Don't read and keep it to yourself.

Okay?

Okay.

3.  '[F/N]' is your Fursona name. If you don't have a fursona, just go with your favourite name.

On with the "story"! (If you'd even grace it with such a title)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Today was the day.

It was finally here.

There you stood, still in your pyjamas, scissors in hand and before you, on your doorstep sat a large cardboard box with a happy cartoon wolf doodled on the side.

As you reached out to rip it open, you stopped yourself. Perhaps you should wait until you had enough time to actually unbox the thing. You had to be ready to leave in exactly 10 minutes or else Magnus would have your head.

Dragging the box inside with you, you carefully shut the door behind it before bolting into your room to get changed.

~~~~~le time skip 10 mins~~~~~~

You scrambled awkwardly out the door with the box held up in your arms toward the blue and red truck outside your drive.

You shoved the box in first when Ultra Magnus opened his door, before jumping in yourself, and pushing it to the next seat.
As you did so, his rather unimpressed voice came to you from within the cab.

"What is inside the box?" He demanded.

"You'll see!" You replied gleefully, Quickly adding "- But it's nothing I'm not allowed at base, I assure you." In case he confiscated it. You could almost feel him eyeing you suspiciously.

"Aaahhh I'm so excited! I've been waiting for this for AGES and I just can't wait to open it!" You continued to chatter as he started up his engine. "I was so tempted to open it earlier bit I figured I should wait until we got to Base so we didn't run late."

"Truthfully, I should check the package for any unauthorised items, but since you have proven to be nothing but trustworthy so far [Y/N], I am choosing to trust you on this." He interrupted.
Woah, What an honour! Usually he'd sooner die than break protocol!

"No worries Magnus, You can trust me!" You beamed.

You spent the rest of the journey in silence, just watching the box in excitement and anticipation.

~~~~~~le time skip to base~~~~~~

Okay.

Now.

Now this is it.

You're aware that you have a bit of an audience. Everyone's curious as to what you're so excited about, and you don't blame them.
Well except Raf and Miko - they know - but they seem eager to see your reaction anyway.

Taking the scissors, you carefully free the cardboard flaps of their sellotape bonds and closing your eyes, you open them and reach inside.
You let out a little squeal as you feel what you were searching for and pull out the item you had waited so long to recieve.

Slowly, you open your eyes and gasp as you look upon [F/N], your fursona, in the flesh (or foam) in the form of your very own fursuit head!

You squealed again, louder this time and gently hugged it, careful not to squish anything.