. s i x t e e n .

Taehyung sighed, getting into his car. He had just finished his shift, and by that time it was late into the night. 

He had to run and get gas, but unfortunately the nearest gas station was twenty minutes away.

“Ridiculous,” he grumbled as he turned the key in the ignition. He placed his orange beanie before driving.

He started driving, when he saw some familiar faces walking down the street, including Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, and Jungkook.

They all looked like they had lost sleep, especially Jimin and the woman next to him.

They were all calling out for someone, but he didn’t pay attention as he kept driving by.

The stoplight went red, and he slowed to a stop. In the duration of the lack of movement, he saw Jimin running up to his car.

He looked frantic, pounding on the window for Taehyung to  roll down the window. 

He did with his eyebrow raised, and he was greeted with a close-to-tears shout.

“Please have you seen Seokjin!”

“Well yeah this morning.”

Jimin groaned, tossing his head back. It seemed that Taehyung was no help in the search for Seokjin.

“Why?”

“He went missing! We think he was kidnapped!”

Taehyung’s eyes widened a little, and he tried to calm himself. His grip tightened on the wheel, and he looked at Jimin.

“W-well, that’s h-his fault,” Taehyung said, his voice wavering as he looked away from Jimin. He bit his lip, and drove away as Jimin stood there, speechless.

“I c-can’t believe that dick!” Jimin said angrily to himself, not being able to control the hot tears sliding down his cheeks.

Taehyung hung his head slightly, trying to focus just on the road. 

His brother was kidnapped at ten years old, but the police found the kidnapper in a bar the night after and arrested him, letting his brother go.

He always hated kidnappings. He tried to convince himself not to think of Seokjin because he was jealous of his looks, but word of the kidnapping wouldn’t get out of his mind.

He shook his head. He would be sure to grab some alcohol at the drugstore near the gas station. 

-

Seokjin woke up not to much later, to feel that the car had stopped.

The man got out of the car, and opened Seokjin’s door. Seokjin tried to crane his neck to see where he was, and nearly began to scream for help when the man tightened the cloth around his mouth.

Seokjin breathed heavily, scared as the man tied a cloth around his eyes.

“Before I get home,” the man started in a gruff voice, “I need to fulfill my..” he grabbed Seokjin’s hair, and pulled it up so he could see the beautiful young mans face, “needs..”

He threw Seokjin over his shoulder, and slammed the car door closed. 

Seokjin attempted to scream although his throat was already sore beyond use, but once again the cloth choked him.

The man took off his blindfold, and Seokjin could see that he was in a dark alleyway in the middle of nowhere. 

No one seemed to be around for several miles, and Seokjin’s heart sank at the knowledge that no one would be able to save him at that point.