"He better...lay a...Danielle..."

     "Liam what's wrong?" I tried to put a hand on him but it was yanked back once again. "Harry stop." He sighed as I got up and kneeled in front of him.

     "Rissa! That's not a good idea!" Niall yelled from acrost the room. Being the stubborn girl that I am, I decided not to listen to him.

     I placed my hands on Liams fists, and looked into his brown eyes. "Liam, what's wrong?" Liam wouldn't answer me, but he moved his lips like he was talking to himself. "Liam listen to me. Danielle is fine. No one is going to hurt her." Liam started shaking a little bit.

     "Ris," Harry started.

     "Hush Harry." I got up onto my feet, but I staid in front of Liam. "Liam look at me." As if he heard me, he flicked his teary eyes up to me. "No one is going to hurt her." Liam and I looked at each other for a couple of minutes. The lads kept quiet, causing an awkward silence for them. Liam slowly stopped shaking, and I placed my hands on his shoulders.

     "Promise," he whispered.

     "Promise," I replied. A smile grew on his face and he wrapped his arms around me. I started to smile, as all the guys cheered.

     "Thank you," Liam whispered, hugging me tighter.

     "Hey, what are friends for?" Liam chuckled, releasing me from the hug.

     "No ones be able to do that. After the time where I got hurt, we stay away from him when he gets like that." Niall walked up behind me, explaining. I nodded, walking away from him. Things between Niall and I have been rocky. I try not to act weird around him, but sometimes I can't really help it.

     "Lads, I have good news! I've arranged things so that everyone can stay on the bus. But couples will be sleeping together." Paul gave all of us a smile.

     "What about James and Darcy?"

     "They'll sleep on the couch. Matt will sleep with Harry and you." I nodded taking all this new information in. "But in the mean time boys." Paul didn't have to finish the sentance, the lads were already groaning. I laughed at Harry before giving him a quick kiss.

     "STOP KISSING MY HAZZA," Louis yelled running over and tackling Harry with a hug.

     Paul rolled his eyes and cleared his throat. "The sooner you get this done, the sooner you can leave!" That seemed to get the lads' attention. They all ran into the recording booth, and got ready. "You can have a seat on the couch. Harry was just working on the lyrics to a new song. He's had trouble lately." I nodded, taking a seat and listening to Hazza sing the chorus.

     "Just fall for me, I promise to be there. Come on don't you worry, your heart won't be broken. Can't you see that I love you, and I want to be the one Catching You." Harry's voice rang out perfectly. I knew he sang the rythem perfectly.

     "That was perfect," Paul whispered, sounding as if he was shocked. I smiled, and locked eyes with Harry's.

     Louis smiled at Niall. Liam smiled at Zayn, and Harry smiled at me. Smiling back, I could tell the song was almost at it's end. Louis must've had the last solo, because he parted his lips, and his soft voice rang out. "Baby, I can see it in your eyes. That you wanna fall for me. But you think that I won't be there. Can I at least show you, that you have nothing to be afraid of. 'Cause baby girl. I'm gonna be there, Catching You." I smiled bigger letting the song end before I clapped.

     "Who wrote that?"

     "Darcy." I looked over at Paul who was looking over at me. "I'm serious. Harry brought it to me the other day. I looked it over and It's a really great song. Darcy just may have a talent." I grasped the fact that my own daughter was gifted with the ability to write songs. "And a hit," Paul added. I nodded, getting ready to reply when my phone went off.

     The caller ID was private, making me curious. "Hey, uh, I gotta take this. Be right back." Paul nodded, giving the lads commands. "I opened the door, slipping out of the room and shutting the door behind me. "Hello," I answered warily.

     "Hope your kids are alright," a deep voice rang out, making it obvious that it was a male. Fear overtook me. What did he mean?

     "E-Excuse me?"

     "Isn't that right Darcy?"

     "Darcy," I said barely a whisper with tears already forming. "Don't touch her!" Laughter from the other end began.

     "Oh, I don't have Darcy. Or James. Or Matt. Yet." I shook my head. This voice didn't belong to Edward. It was way too deep. "But if you turn my friend in for what he did, I'll make sure Darcy, James and Matt never see daylight again!" With that the caller hung up, making me drop my phone.

     "No," I shuddered. "No no no no." Panicking, I ran back into the recording room to see all the guys gathering their things. Six pairs of eyes locked on me, every move I made was watched. "I think someone's kidnapped the kids," I whispered suddenly feeling sick. Those words felt strange to say. Almost as if they were a lie. But I knew, deep down, that it wasn't.

_________________________________________________________________________

Okay. I'M SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE UPDATED! :( Please do not hate me! :3 I should be updating more often now!

But what do you think of this chapter?? Comment and tell me!

Vote if you are not mad at me for the late (okay VERY very late) update! :D