Chapter 43

Chapter 43

"Come on let's go! I wanna see the surprise!" I say tugging at Derek's arm. He lightly chuckles, sending a swarm of butterflies in my stomach.

"Ok, but I have to put this on you." he holds out a blindfold. I pout before nodding. He smiles as he ties it, my vision completely dark.

Derek's POV

I smile as I take her hand, guiding her safely out the house. I hope she likes it. I gulp, slightly nervous. 'She'll love it! Trust me!!' my wolf says.

I smile, feeling reassured. I guide her carefully through the little tropical rainforest. About ten minutes into the walk, we arrive. I smile as I look around.

I slowly undo her blindfold. As her eyes readjust to the lighting, she squints. Her eyes slowly widen a big smile appears on her face. "Wow."

Scarlet's POV

As Derek leads me to wherever the surprise is, I notice the sound of leaves crunching at every footstep we take. So I assume we are somewhere in the small little rainforest on this island. I smile slightly.

We finally come to a stop. I hear water crashing, but not like the ocean. This sounded like a- I get interrupted from my thoughts as the blindfold is undone. I squint, letting my eyes readjust. As they readjust, my eyes widen at the sight in front of me.

There is a beautiful waterfall in front of me, tropical plants surrounding the rocks. Little tropical birds could be seen in the trees, singing their lovely songs. The water was clear, and as the sun gleamed on the waterfall, you could see a small rainbow from the crashing of water.

"Wow." I say, it was something so breath taking, I didn't know what to say. Derek smiles, "Do you like it?"

"Do I like it? I love it!" I smile up at him. He kisses my forehead as he sits down. I then realize I am on a small picnic blanket. So I sit down too.

Derek pulls out chocolate covered strawberries. Oh my gosh!!!! I love these things! Derek lifts it to my mouth and I bite the whole thing, except the leafy green part. I moan in response. I swallow, "That's was sooooooo good." I smile wide.

Derek chuckles, "I would hope so." He feeds me more. After I feel stuffed, I start feeding him some. We both sit here letting our food settle. A warm breeze blows by, blowing my long curly blonde hair.

"Wanna go for a swim?" I ask, looking over at Derek. He smirks, "I thought you would never ask."

I start undressing myself, down into my bra and panties. I look over at Derek seeing him bite his lip. I smirk. Good thing I decided to wear my matching black laced bra and panties. Out the corner of my eyes, I see Derek strip out of his boxers.

I walk into the little river, the water feeling slightly chilly on my warm skin. I see Derek come into the water with a smirk on his face.