Chapter 32

Chapter 32

I let out a loud sigh, as I try to regain my composure. I then straighten my dress, pulling it down some.

What is going on? Why am I letting him do this? Why am I liking it? 'He's your mate, dumbass.' I hear my wolf say in a snarky tone.

I roll my eyes, man my wolf has got a attitude. I see Damien come with two drinks in his hand. "Here you go." he says as he hands it to me. "What's in it?" I ask, taking it. "Don't worry about it." he smiles.

I shrug it off and take a swig of the drink. I cough, as it slightly burns my throat. I hear Lillian come back with a drink, rumbling with laughter. About time."You ok?" she asks, a hint of concern was intertwined with her laughter.

I nod, "Yeah I'm ok." I take another swig, getting a use to the burning sensation.

"Would you like to dance?" he asks, a mischievous glint gleaming in his eyes.

"Yes of course." I say, before I down the rest of my drink. I cough slightly before handing it to Lilly.

"Since when did I become your maid?" She mumbles, causing me to laugh slightly.

She rolls her eyes playfully as she walks away, into the large crowd of people.

I gasp as I turn to see Damien right in front of me, when a second ago he was like five feet away. He smirks as he places both hands on my waist. Where his drink went, I have no clue.

I sway my hips to the rhythm of the music. Soon I was turned around with my back facing him. I bend over slightly, I shake my hips to the rhythm of the music, once more.

Hey, all I have you know, I can do what I want.

So here I am grinding my butt against Damien. I hear Damien growl, so I immediately stop. I stand up looking at him, I see his eyes start changing colors.

"I'll be right back."  he growls, walking past me. Well that was weird....