Chapter 26

Chapter 26

"Thanks for lunch." I say thanking them. "You are very much welcome." Julia says, smiling. David nods. Daniela gets out a seat and runs over to me. "Bye Scarlet!" she says running over to hug me.

I grab her picking her up and hugging her, which caused her to giggle. "Bye Daniela." I say putting her down, smiling. 'Say bye to him.' my wolf says. I shake my head, walking out the house.

My wolf growls at me as I walk to the car opening the door and sitting down, shutting the door behind me. Damien comes in the car, cranking it up. "Are you ok?" he asks. "Yeah I am fine." I say, looking at him. He nods and starts driving off.

                                  *

"I'll pick you up at 8." he says. I nod and he kisses my cheek. I get out the car, and look back waving to him as he drives off. I get to the front door opening it and closing it behind me.

I walk upstairs to my room. I look at the time seeing it's only 2 p.m. I decide to take a nap. I put my alarm to 6 p.m. , since that's when Lilian is coming over. I then get under my blankets, falling asleep.

"You're all mine." Derek's growls, his hot breath hitting my neck. His head dips down to my neck, kissing it gently. Every kiss making my body hotter and hotter. "No I am not." I whisper, my breathing hitching slightly.

                         *

I shot up, my alarm blaring. I silently curse my alarm clock from waking me up from that wonderful dream. I growl turning off the alarm. I hear knocking on the door. "Come in!" I shout.

I hear the door shut, "You know you shouldn't just let people come in, I could have been a murder." Lillian says, walking into my room.

"Eh, I could take them." I shrug my shoulders getting out of bed. "True, but hey I got your dress." she says holding up a hanger with a bag over the dress. "Thank you." I say grabbing it and laying gently on my bed.

She nods, "Ok so I'll be wearing this." Lillian holds up a light pink dress that is strap less, at the bust line is slightly ruffled.

"It's very pretty and it is so you." I say, giving her a wink. She laughs slightly rolling her eyes.