Chapter 35

Chapter 35

"You're all mine." someone growls, their hot breath hitting my neck. I feel their head dip down to my neck, kissing it gently.

I automatically know it's Derek. Every kiss making my body hotter and hotter. "No I am not." I whisper, my breathing hitching slightly.

"Stop denying it, you'll just make it worse on yourself and your wolf." he says huskily. I close my eyes, enjoying the feel of his lips on my neck.

"Stop, please." I whimper, feeling my wolf wanting to come out and pounce on him. "You know you don't want that, but I'll stop if that's what you want." I feel his lips turn into a smirk against my skin.

"No." my wolfs voice comes through. I automatically shut my mouth, grinding my teeth. 'Stop!! I have a boyfriend!' I think to my wolf.

'Yeah who is not your mate! If it's anyone your hurting by ignoring these feelings it's me and him!' my wolf growls.

I gulp as response to her statement. I feel Derek's lips brush my collar bone. I let out a deep breath, closing my eyes. I gently push him away. "I can't, I am dating your brother." I say softly.

He growls and his fist hits the wall next to my head, leaving a dent. It didn't scare me that this happened, I mean how would you react to your brother dating your mate?

His eyes darken to a deep blue. He moves where is face is only inches from mine. I gulp, nervous but excited at how close his lips are from mine.

"No matter if he's dating you, I will have you, I will win you. You are my mate after all." he says sternly, before he walks back inside.

I let out a sigh, running my hand through my hair. I grab my phone out my hand bag, dialing Lilly's number.

It rings for awhile. I wait and wait, "Sorry the person you are looking for is not here at the moment, please leave a message after the beep. Beeeep." the electronic voice says.

"Lillian where the hell are you? I can't find you anywhere!" I say, my voice raising at the end. I roll my eyes hanging up.

I walk back inside, looking for Derek to take me to his house, so I can talk to Damien. I push my way through the crowd. "Derek?!" I yell over the music, trying to find him.

A hand grabs my arm. "What do you need?" I hear Derek's voice say over the music. I look over to my left, seeing Derek. "Can you take me to your house, please?" I ask over the music.

He looks at me before nodding and he grabs my hand, walking toward the exit.

We make it to his car, how is car is here, I don't know, he probably lives at this club for all I know. He laughs slightly, like I just said something funny.

"Did I do something funny?" I ask, taking a seat in the passenger side. He shakes his head smiling. I just shrug as he takes a seat, shutting the door behind him.

He puts the key into the ignition starting it up. He backs out and we head to his house.