Mirrors part 5 ( CxTxBxK)

Start from the beginning

He smiles at my lack of shock and waves a DVD box at me snapping me out of my thoughts " I brought us a good one to watch too, if you like"

This whole thing feels like a weird dream, but a good one. I nod happily and chew my pizza as he puts the DVD into the player.

"W-what did you bring?" I ask as I actually feel myself relax a bit.

"Porn"

I spit my coffee and cough putting it down "wh-a...C-craig!? Seriously!?"

Feeling of relaxation deleted.

He laughs at me " no idiot, I brought the new Jurassic Planet! You must think I'm a clone of Kenny"

I chuckle nervously and drink my coffee again. Jesus Christ Craig, give me a heart attack why don't you.

He laughs putting it on and I'm stunned when he crawls into the bed next to me putting his arm around my shoulders.
He looks so cool, just watching the TV like its nothing. I glance at him from time to time and can't help but smile. Butterflies rising in my stomach.
He looks at me and then back at the movie growing red" I think they'll leave on a ship or something "

I nod " I think your right"

He smiled " you didn't stutter"

I grin " you haven't flipped me off in hours"

He laughs and turns to look at me, I turn blushing with a smile " What?"

He smirks leaning in, my body reacts in a twitch. But he doesn't seem to notice and kisses me lightly on the lips. He breaks away to see how I feel about it, I shake and lean in again pressing harder.
He pulls me closer and parts our lips now, lightly sliding his tongue along mine.

My first real kiss.

Its better than I thought it would be.
I forget myself and wrap my arms around his neck crawling onto his lip as we keep kissing. He breaks away and bites my neck.
" Tweek, you taste so good"
I blush kissing his lips again and feel his hands slide from my back to my hips and onto my ass.
I gasp a breath and he blushes, we feel the heat rise between us and I can't help moan.

Fuck. I did.

Suddenly I feel a lump under me, pressing against my groin. Craig winces and hides in my shoulder suppressing himself.
"What's w-wrong?" I ask nervously through the heat.

He shyly peered up from underneath his hat " you feel to good I'm sorry"

Oh.

I slide my hand down and feel his erection between my thighs, he moans in my shoulder and I lose it.

Automatically I open his pants and pull him free, he twitches in my hand. Wow, that's big.

I gulp with no idea what to do next, as if he knew what I was thinking Craig licked his fingers and slid his hand around to my ass.
He stops before slipping his fingers inside, and in an oddly serious tone he asks me if I'm okay with this.
I nod, I'm desperately okay with this.

He pushed his fingers inside my hole and I groan in pleasure holding onto his dick in my hands.

Slowly he stretches me out while I play with him, by the time I'm ready we're both a hot mess.
Craig kisses me as he pulls my jeans down enough to fit in. My dick standing ready for him.
I shake, my arms now around his neck as he lines up with me.

He squirts some lube he had in his jacket on his dick and pushes the tip inside gently.

I moan and bite into his T-shirt, he grins and whispers " want me to drop you?"
Drop me? That's gonna hurt.
But...
I shake from the idea of the pain and pleasure mixing inside me, I moan at the thought.
Craig let's go a little and I slide down his dick as gravity pushes him inside me, I cry out and he holds tightly again.
" Fuck Craig, AH! That feels too good!"
I grip his hair in my hand.

" want me to go again?" He gasps breathily.

I nod.

He let's go a little again as I slide further down onto his dick, my own twitching in pleasure.
By now I'm begging him to pound me.

He grips hold of me in one hand and my cock in the other, drilling into me deeply while he jerks me off.

Obviously Kenny taught him that move.

I tremble crying out as he groaned in my ear his muffled moans making me beg him to keep going.
Everything feels sticky and wet, hot and uncomfortable but deeply pleasurable.

My minds clouded as he rams harder into my ass, I can hear the lube slopping as he throbs inside me moving inside and out.
His heartbeat against mine, I can't control the feeling of intense passion as he jerks me off.
Suddenly he's growing bigger inside me and I hear him groan as he grips my dick harder, the pressure makes me explode as he fills my ass with his throbbing seed.

He pumps it inside me a little before we collapse and he pulls out making me moan a final time, it drips from me and I blush as the instinct washed away.

Holy shit, we just...

I lay on him as we pant together, truly happy for the first time in a long time.

He smiled at me and I flip him off.

He laughed so hard at that.

End

Go butters and Kenny you match making devils XD

Maybe I get too carried away in these, but screw it ;) I have an idea for next ship, it will be dark and twisty o.o