Chapter 3: why i love you and truth

Steve's pov

"Why do you love me?" He suddenly asked me after a long silence. I was taken back and I didn't know how to answer him.

He looked away when I didn't answer him. So I took a breath and gave him what I hope was what he wanted to hear.

"L, I love you because your an amazing person, 'cause your strong and funny. Your cute and you have a nice attitude.." I smiled when he looked at me with that small yet adorable smile.

L's pov

Steve told me why he loved me, I didn't know what to say afterwards so I simply hugged him and smiled. After a few minutes though we both laid down, Steve's arms were wrapped around my waist and my back was against his chest. And that's how we laid for a few hours before tony called us to the lab.

With a growl of protest i sat up from out comfortable position and walked out of my room with Steve close behind me.

We took the main elevator to the lab and for some reason I felt uneasy. But I pushed the feeling aside and walked into the lab where both tony and Bruce were waiting.

Tony's pov

Soon after I called for L and Steve there were In the lab. Both of them looking uneasy.

"I'm sure your wandering why I called you guys up here.." I said and Steve answered

"Is there something wrong?" He asked cautiously and looked at L, who was quite. So I continue to speak

"No, not that I believe...but the test me and Bruce ran in Why L doesn't eat cane back and we think we figured it out..." I looked at both males. Steve looked happily but L looked almost scared.

"Well why won't he eat" Steve asked when I was quite for longer than I though.

"Well..L's DNA seemed to have strands of animal DNA in it so when Bruce took a closer look we're found that he has wolf, cougar, and falcon. All predatory animals...so we came up with a theory that his body rejects most of the food that is prepared and cooked...so there is a possibility that he can only eat raw foods"

When I finished my explanation Steve was looked at me like I was crazy before mumbled "possibility?"

I cleared my throat and nodded. "Yes..it'll need to be tested...if that's ok with you two"

Steve nodded and I could have sworn I heard L growl. After a moment we all agreed to do the test the next day.