"I'll be quick, you can hang out on my bed" she said to Keefe as she gestured to the loft bed with a deep purple comforter. He promptly jumped on her bed and Biana quickley sat next to him

"Oooo I can tell you all about Sophie's arguments she has with teachers, they're hilarious" Biana said as Keefe gave Sophie a please hurry back look while also looking somewhat interested in hearing about Sophie's mishaps. 

"Don't you dare Biana" Sophie said, one hand on the door. She headed down the hall to the communal bathroom and showered as quick as she could. She changed, put on some light makeup, and headed back to her dorm. As she entered she heard Biana finish telling Keefe the most embarrassing story about how on the first day of school she went to the wrong dorm and got kicked out until she found the right one.

"I take it back, you're my new best friend" She pointed at Keefe. His face lit up and he hopped down to head towards Sophie. Biana let out a hmpf as she grabbed her dorm key and walked to the door.

"If you or your new best friend need me, I'll be at Starbucks" Biana walked out leaving them alone once again.

"Well we have lot's of time to kill so what do you want to do" Keefe asked.

Sophie shrugged and brushed her hair.

"What do you usually do with your friends"

"Foster, trust me. You do not want to know that" his smirk returned.

"Well we could go get some breakfast I guess"

"How about after, we go off campus. Any favorite places off campus?" He had started rifling through Sophie's desk, looking at her collection of random stuff. Her desk had pens scattered everywhere, a guitar pick, an old ipod, a printer, and a few pictures of the town she grew up in.

"I mean I like going to the library but I assume that wouldn't be as fun for you"

"Foster, do you do anything interesting  in your life" He gestured to the big stack of books she kept by her bed. She really needed to finish a couple of those.

"Uhh. Sometimes I like to go to the old theater, the one off main and second, with a few of my friends and we go into one of the old movies that no ever watches and hang out."

"Well, if that's the most fun you have in your day then you obviously need to be shown a good time"

"And you plan to do that" She still didn't know how she got into this situation.

"Absolutely" 

"Okay, what are we going to do then"

He hesitated, his smile faltered. She smirked, he didn't have a plan. 

"Come on Foster this whole campus is abandon by the people who are related to semi-decent people"

"Hey wait. That gives me an idea" She shuffled through her desk until she found her dorm key. "Okay follow me"

They headed out, bundled in sweaters from the cold, and walked toward the edge of campus.

"You want to tell me where we're going Foster?"

"You'll see"

"Please!"

"No Keefe your going to have to wait." She smiled when he gave her a pouwty lip. She wasn't going to cave in that easily. She was bringing him to her favorite place on campus, the gardens. It wasn't just the vast plants filled with different colored foods, but the giant oak trees that were sprinkled among them. Usually, when school was in session, the agriculture majors were there working on projects. Now, the campus was empty which left the garden to the two of them.