"Are you and dimples a thing?"

"For your information, yes, yes we are so does that mean what I think it means?"

"No, we are not a thing. I just stayed over because it was late and I didn't want to watch you kissing whatever his name is all night"

"His name is Dex now shut up and tell me what happened"

"Look I'll tell you later but I need to stop by the dorm to get a change of clothes and shower, and I'm bringing Keefe with me so don't freak out and have Dex help you clean up the room please"

"Don't worry the room is clean, and Dex had to leave to catch a flight home so it's just me. I was going to go to Starbucks before packing for my own flight tomorrow, but this is much more interesting"

"Yeah yeah, Sophie has a  new friend, ha ha. Anyway I'll be over in like 15 okay?"

"Okay" 

"Bye!" After ending the call Sophie saw that she had a few other notifications and went through her email and Instagram before Keefe finally returned. 

"My god put a shirt on would you" Sophie said, heat on her face as he entered wearing only a pair of black jeans and red vans. She noticed he was still holding  the shirt he brought with him to the showers. "Why bring a shirt and not put it on"

"Maybe I wanted to see you flustered," her cheeks grew warmer. "Or maybe some douche knocked it over while I was showering and now it's all wet." He went to his dresser and pulled out a grey t-shirt from the top drawer. "You ready to head out?"

"Yeah just let me put on my shoes" She tied the blue and black high-tops on,I know so cool, and pulled her blond hair into a pony tail. 

They headed out of the dormitory and Keefe said hello to almost everyone they passed on the way down. They headed through the main quad and walked towards the Sophomore housing.

"Wow, aren't you Mr. Popular" Sophie commented after the most recent greeting to another person Keefe knew.

"Jealous that you can't have me to yourself" he smirked and looked over at her.

"More like annoyed we can't walk five feet without someone talking to you"

"Aww I'm growing on you. Now are we besties?" He looked at Sophie with big puppy dog eyes.

"No"

"Come on"

"No Keefe, Biana is still my best friend"

"Awwww I'll win you over one day Foster"

They arrived at the dorm and went up to the 3rd floor of the building. A short boy with black hair walked up to Sophie and rushidly asked her if she knew where a girl named Marella was.

"Uh not really, I would check the cafeteria though" Sophie replied a little taken back.

"Thanks Sophie" he rushed out through the doors behind them.

"Now look who's Mrs. Popular" Keefe teased as Sophie unlocked the door to her dorm.

"One person Keefe, you had like 17 people come up to you"

"Touche Touche"

"Sophie!" Biana almost yelled as she walked up to her. "Are you going to introduce me to your new friend?"

"You literally introduced us last night Biana." 

Biana's smiled faded, "You're no fun"

Sophie grabbed some clothes from her dresser and her soap caddy to head off to the showers.