Chapter 23

NATHAN'S POV

"Awe is someone jealous?" Erin sarcastically asks with a mocking glance. I grit my teeth and roll my eyes as I grumble a "No." I asked her what powers she had and she threw me an arrogant smirk while listing all her abilities. "You so are! Oh would you look at that," she says poking my cheek, "you're turning green!" She begins laughing as I stalk faster in front of her, but I couldn't help but let a smile spread on my face as she continued laughing.

We arrive in the portal room. "So how are we gonna go about this?" Erin asks. I shrug, "I don't know I mean only Cisco can make portals unless I-" I stop mid-sentence. "Unless..." I look at her, "Just give me a few minutes" She gives me a confused look, "Oka-" I speed out of the room.

I then continue speeding in a circle. "What are you doing?!" Erin shouts. I give her a smirk before a portal starts forming. I enter the portal. I quickly scan my surroundings and I notice that I'm in the portal room. 'Why am I here?' I thought to myself. I hear shouts and glass breaking. In the headquarters Killer Frost is busy fighting Barry and Cisco, who's frantically trying to fight back. 'Well this obviously didn't happen when I was there so this must've been what happened three hours before.'  I speed into their line of vision just as Cisco opens a breach and kicks Killer Frost into the portal. Barry and Cisco follow in after her. I stop Cisco before he enters, "Where are you going?" "Earth 3," he answers. "Leave the breach open." Cisco nods and I speed back to the present. "Where were you?" Erin asks. "Here," I answer somewhat truthfully. The portal open in the HQ and Cisco and Barry exits out of it. "Are you okay? Where's Caitlin?" Erin asks them immediately demanding answers. "She's Killer Frost for now, we kinda pissed her off," Barry explains while scratching his neck. "And we lost track of her on earth 24" Cisco added.

"Then who's that?" Erin asks pointing to a figure wearing a black suit. His teeth shimmers under the light as he smirked. "Hi, nice to meet you all. I'm Reverse Swift." He looks directly at me.

He speeds towards Erin and push her against the wall. He cuts off her oxygen as he tightens his grip around her neck.

"If it's me you want. It's me you'll get," I say before chasing him down, hunting him like prey.

Only he wasn't going to be the one covered in blood tonight, and that he knew for sure.