Safe? Don't think so

Hoseok P.O.V

We have been searching for Jimin for at least 3 hours now but to no use, the atmosphere is so tense that it can be felt by any person who would encounter us.

Taemin refuses to talk to us unless it is necessary but other than that he keeps to himself.

Police have been called and they are also looking for Jimin but to no vail till now.

Suddenly Namjoons phone rings making us all including Taemin wait in anticipation to see if there is any news about Jimin.

" PD nim? They found him! Where are they? What...? Ok ok we will come as fast as we can. "

Namjoon turns to us before talking.
" They had found Jimin but he isn't cooperating with them, he is screaming and doesn't let anyone near him, we are needed there "

Without further delay we all go to the address we were given after calling Jin hyung so he could come, knowing that he is the person who could calm Jimin down.

When we reach the place, we see the same woman with tears in her eyes. We go to her and ask her what happened.

" I don't know why he escaped! We have been so worried about him, I only pray that he will let us approach him "

" Don't worry about it Miss, we will calm him down "

Yoongi hyung tells her trying to comfort her, we all look ahead of us just to see many people trying to calm Jimin down but to no vail, my heart breaks as I see him whimpering and shaking so much.

A police officer comes to us with troubled eyes.

" Isn't there anyone who would be able to calm him down so our doctor would be able to see what is wrong with him, because if our suspicions is right he looks like he took some type of drugs and our doctor says that it is heroin. "

We all have wide eyes at his words because from where would he get the heroin, and our eyes turn to the women in wonder.

" Wh..what? How is that even possible? We in the orphanage allows Jimin to leave it so he could have some time alone, I thought that he was visiting you guys! Ohhh my poor boy "

" Don't worry Miss we will do everything to help him, but we need your help, I know that you're devastated that one of your charges is in bad condition but please try to remember if there is any place he usually goes to "

" I will try my best officer, I will "

" S...stay away from me! L.. leave me alone! Ju..jusr stay away. "

I look at Jimin as he thrash around and keep crawling away from everyone, Jin hyung starts walking towards him.

" Baby? Can you please calm down? Do you think that you can come to me "

" I will...just please take me home hyung, please take me home with you "

" I'm afraid that's not possible Seokjin ssi, we have found that Jimin ssi have a record of being in a mental hospital because of a mental disability, and it seems that it is affecting him now so he will go back to the orphanage "

I gasp at the officer words, we all knew about Jimin being a little and that his mind doesn't work along with his age but for it to cause him to enter a mental hospital! That's new.

" No! You can't do that to him! " Taemin shouts but Namjoon along with the rest of us disagree with him.

" But you heard what the officer said, we can't do anything "

" Yes Jimin needs special treatment "

" We will visit him whenever we can "

" This is for his best interest "

" Besides Jimin is loved in the orphanage "

" Yes he will get better, then we will take him home "

" All of you are insane! How can you do this to him! Aren't you going to fight for him! Aren't you going to help him by yourselves?! I can't believe you! "

" MinMin hyung! Please don't let them take me away! Please take me with you! No one wants Jimin! Jimin wants you "

We all look at the scene in front of us as Taemin runs to him hugging him tight but they aren't left for too long as two men drag Jimin away from Taemin and he keeps crying and sobbing asking for Taemin.

" MinMin hyung! Please don't let them take me away! Please take me with you! I'm so sorry just don't leave me! Please hyung please! "

At last they manage to take him away, Taemin looks at us with anger.

" Are you happy! Are you now satisfied!!! How could you! He is your little brother! You are the worst hyungs ever! You even didn't ask what are they going to do to him? Are they going to send him to hospital? Or even about How the heroin was used on him because I'm sure that Jimin would never take drugs! I can't look at you! "

With that he leaves us and I can't help but ask myself if he was right?.

Hope you like this chapter 😎
Tell me what do you think.
Lots of love to you
Lulu