It all ends here

First I want to say that this chapter is the end of the on going story, if you want me to do separate ideas for this book tell me or I would start something new.

Jimin P.O.V

I kept the door of my room closed not wanting to talk to anyone of BTS.

It's really unsettling how they became such strangers to me, how come they don't believe me, me who always respected them without causing any harm or pain for them.

This place is suffocating me so much, I feel like I'm drowning in an endless black sea.

It's so cold and numbing yet I feel a fire burning inside of my heart, a fire willing me to keep fighting, to keep going on with life.

But as days go on their attention to me gets less and less, their tries to seek me became rarer and the only thread that ties me to the world is Baekhyun and Taemin hyung.

I can't stay here and burden them, they have their own lives, their own friends and families, but who do I have?

No one but myself and my pain, before I thought that I have them, Jin hyung with how gentle and caring he is.

Yoongi hyung with his comforting nature.

Namjoon hyung supporting and helping me in a lot of things.

Hoseok hyung with his happy, optimistic attitude.

Taehyung hyung even though he is strict, he never leaves me alone.

Jungkook hyung and his help whenever I'm feeling tired or sick.

I was foolish to think that all of this will remain till my last day, I was foolish to think that I deserve happiness because if I did I would have died with my parents.

The calls fron Baekhyun hyung and Taemin hyung get shorter because of how busy they are and I don't have the heart to tell them how bad I have became.

I can't even manage to move without trembling, I can't hold anything without spilling have of it's content.

I havr only became a burden on everyone so I decided that I need to stop all of this, so today I wear my clothes and hide my face, not that any fans would come to me, their dream came a reality with me out of the picture.

They show how happy they are that I'm not infecting their idols with my freakness.

All of this show how I only was a charity case for them, something they felt sorry for, some experiment to see how long it takes them to be constantly nice to some pathetic person like me.

With all of that in my mind I leave the dorm wanting to see the world, wanting to see the nature one last time.

I make sure to return back to the dorm before they do, in my room I look at every corner of it memorizing it, and every memory I had in it before I go to fetch my medicine bag.

There is a reason to why I wasn't allowed to have it, the amount of painkillers and sedative could be deadly if used wrongly.

THIS THIS A TRIGGERING SENCE

I take all of my pills and look at them before I send a quick text to Baekhyun hyung and Taemin hyung saying sorry.

I  start swallowing the pills till I finish them all before I take the needle.

With unfocused eyes and shaking hand I inject a great amout of it to my blood.

Lastly I rest my head on the floor feeling coldness spreading through all of my body, my figer tips starts getting numb and I close my eyes and smile feeling calmness takes over me.

Baekhyun P.O.V

I smile as me and Taemin leave the car, we finally have some time off so we went to bring Jimin to stay with us.

" I missed Jimin so much Baekhyun hyung "

" Me too, I wish I could reach the dorm quickly. "

Finally we reach the dorm and ring the bell, Jungkook is the one to open the door and he is shocked to see us.

" Ahh..wel..welcome come in "

As we enter the dorm I can feel the atmosphere getting tense and I narrow my eyes as I see Jin, Hoseok and Taehyung squirming around.

" We came to take Jimin to stay with us as we have some time off, please could one of you call him so we can leave "

Taemin says and Jungkook goes, a loud scream makes us all run upstairs anf the image I see would never leave my memory ever.

There on the floor Jimin is lifeless his face is so pale, I run to him so fast feeling how cold he is.

" Jimin!!! No!! Come on wake up! Please don't do this to me!! "

" Jimin! Why!? Why did you do this? Where were you?! How could you leave him alone?! "

" I...We...we didn't know. We haven't seen him in a while " Yoongi says with trembling voice.

" He refused our help..we didn't know how to approach him " Namjoon says.

" You should have called me!! Taemin call an ambulance!! "

" Already done! And you! After everything that happened you didn't learn anything! "

" I'm sorry, I'm so sorry " Hoseok says crying.

" I didn't mean to ignore my baby...and I didn't know how to act with how cold he was towards us " Jin adds with wavering voice.

" I don't need all of your apologises!!! Just... I can't look at you! Taemin come help me see what he took "

A few minutes later Jimin was taken to the hospital but deep down both of us knew that it was too late.

I couldn't look at the boys of BTS as they kept saying sorry and crying, I don't care about them, they have caused all of this.

I hugged Taemin close to me as we both mourned the death of our youngest.

Jimin was never a bad person, he went through many hardships in life but he always managed to overcome them.

As we stay at my place all of the members of mine and Taemin bands are presented trying to comfort us.

I open my phone to see a long text from Jimin.

Ahhh Baekhyun hyung, my pillar of support, thank you so much for staying with me during everything, please know that I'm now at a better place, I'm feeling happy, I'm finally at peace.

Please don't cry, and make sure that Taemin hyung won't cry too.

It has been very hard time but now I will be somewhere with my parents, but I promise to look after you and Taemin hyung too.

Tell BTS that I'm thankful for the happy times they gave me, tell them that I don't blame them.

Please Baek hyung keep smiling and take care of Taemin hyung for me.

Love you
Jimin

I wipe my tears reading it loud but more keeps coming, everyonein the room is crying and I know that we will cry for a long time but at least now we know that he is happy.

And for the BTS boys I told them what Jimin wanted and they only kept crying but after that day none of us talked to them or knew anything about them.

Rest in peace my little angel, rest in pease my kitten.

This is the end.
Please don't kill me.
Tellme what do you think.
Lots of love to you.
Lulu