A new style

Jimin P.O.V

Today I'm freeeee from my hyungs! I can't believe it. Well maybe because I'm with Taemin hyung who after hours managed to convince my hyungs that nothing bad will happen to me and that he wouldn't let me out of his sight.

Even though it should be embarrassing for me how protective my hyungs are, Taemin hyung knows about everything which to my annoyances just causes him to be also protective of me.

Also yesterday we had individual work that we had to so separately, so I didn't see my hyungs yesterday because they returned home very late and I was already asleep and when I left today they were still sleeping because it is our day off.

I got some good news yesterday, I lost weight and guess what! I'm taller now! Yes I'm officially 160cm! ( I think it's 5'3 ) yeah! Now no body would call me cute or short again!

So I asked Taemin hyung yesterday of he could take me out today because I decided that I need new style!

" I can't thank you enough hyung for taking me out today, it means a lot to me "

" Don't mention it Minmin, I enjoy spending time with you. It has been a while since we last hang out and I can't help but notice that you have changed " He frowns a bit before continuing.

" You have lost weight, please don't tell me you have been skipping meals "

I shake my head pouting.

" I didn't skip meals, I just got older. See how tall I'm now, I'm becoming a man now hyung! "

He chuckles before messing my hair and I huff slapping his hand away, gently of course.

" You are just so cute "

I glare at him and to my greatest annoyances be lughs more at me!

" Hyung! I'm not cute! Now let's go I need to buy new clothes and I want to change my hair colour! "

With that we start our journey, at first we go so I could change my hair colour, I take some time to decide what colour I want.

After a few hours I look at myself satisfied with the new hair colour and style.

" Wow Minmin you look cut...I mean you look manly "

" Thank you hyung! I just hope that hyungs will like it too "

Next we start going shopping, my eyes sparkle as I see many pretty...I mean many nice clothes around me.

With hyung help I choose a few new clothes that would suit my new style and I can't be more happy and satisfied with it.

We keep shopping for a few more hours before I start getting tired, hyung takes me to small coffee shop and I eat a little as I'm getting more sleepy and tired.

We don't meet any fans as we return to the dorm, but before we could even reach it I start dozing off and end up on Taemin hyung back as he carries me along with the bags to the dorm.

I hear Hoseok hyung opening the door and he helps hyung to put me down but I hold tightly not wanting to leave his warmth.

" Mmmm leave me...I want to stay warm "

But as soon as I hear another voice I attach myself to its owner.

" Mummy! "

" I'm here baby, let me take you to your room hmm "

I nod as I wave bye to Taemin hyung but slap his hand as he tries to remove my hoodie from my hair.

Last thing I remember is my head hitting my fluffy pillow and warmth surrounding me as I drift to a peaceful slumber.

What wakes me up is the amazing smell of Jinnie hyung cooking, I smile as I get up and decide to take a shower before changing into one of the new clothes I bought.

This time I take my favourite vanilla scented shampoo along with my cinnamon body wash, deciding to save the strawberry shampoo and fruity body wash to the next time.

I finish my shower and wear my clothes and smile as I see myself in the mirror.

I leave the bathroom before heading to the kitchen, I pass the living room where I hear my hyungs loud voices but I continue to my destination.

I back hug Jinnie hyung before mumbling.

" This smells amazing Jinnie hyung "

He chuckles a little before turning around to face me but he stops as he takes a look at me.

" Ohh wow baby, you look ummm...different "

I bite my lip afraid that he doesn't like it.

" Am I ugly hyung? Is it too bad? Please don't be mad at me! "

" What! No baby I didn't mean it like that! On the contrary you look so pretty! "

" Jinnie hyung! I'm not pretty! I'm hot! " I whine as I glare at him. But before he could say anything the rest of hyungs come and they look at me with their jaws dropped and eyes wide.

I fiddle with the hem of my sweater looking down, the silent atmosphere doesn't last too long as I hear them talking all together.

" Is that you Jiminie! Awww so cute " Hoseok hyung starts pinching my cheeks as I try to slap his hands away.

" I have to agree with this annoying person baby boy, you are too cute to handle "

" Stop it Yooni hyung! I'm not cute! I'm hot! "

This results in my hyungs laughing and Namjoon hyung patting my head.

" Of course you are hot baby J, just between us you are always going to be cute "

" Just how can a person be this cute! Chimchim you are a ball of fluffiness and cuteness! "

" Minnie this makes you more adorable and cute! Now we will need to keep a closer eye on you because everyone will want to have you! "

I groan as I hear my hyungs talking about how they are going to protect me from the perverts out there.

I sigh as they continue to talk and smile at how safe I feel with them, even if they get annoying and tend to go overboard with their reactions most of the time I can't not love each one of them.

So I do the only thing I know will make them happy, I kiss each of them of the cheek saying.

" I love you so much Jinnie hyung, Yooni hyung, Joonie hyung, Hobie hyung, TaeTae hyung and Kookie hyung "

Jimin's new look will be up if it doesn't appear here!

This is a new chapter, and sorry for the troubles in updating

This is a new chapter, and sorry for the troubles in updating. Hope you enjoyed this.
Lots of love
Lulu