"I just want to be close with you b being your friend." He smiled. His gummy smile makes me miss him.

"You were already close with me when we were dating. Now you've just broken off our friendship and any kind of relationship that could ever happen between us." I stood up from my chair and left.

"Where are you going?" I met the teacher in the hallway.

"I'm on my period now leave me alone." I stomped away, the edge of breaking into tears. I climbed up the stairs and head up to the school rooftop.

"Why... why do you shake my heart so much?" (Help me... I'm thinking of Heart Shaker by Twice right now even though I'm trying to be sad.) I looked into the distance and gaze upon the beautiful view the school gave me.

"You're so stupid." I chuckled.

"Why are you so stupid?" I chuckled even more.

"You're so stupid... why have you never thought about committing murder?" I laughed to myself.

"Wait... what the hell am I thinking? Is this really how I always think? Who is this second voice speaking?" I said to myself.

"What are you doing here?" I flinched at a sudden voice appearance.

"Who is talking?" I saw a small figure walking towards me. Ir was Jimin.

"Oh, Jimin ah. I should be asking you the same thing." I looked at the innocent boy who was skipping class.

"Came to look for you, duh." He was next to me.

"Me? Am I in trouble for ditching?" I looked at him.

"No. I just wanted to see how you were doing." He smiled.

"Thanks but I'm fine." I smiled back.

"No you aren't. And I'm also here to tell you what I couldn't tell you the last time in my room." He said.

"Oh, go on then." I said.

"One, don't stay mad at Suga hyung because he had a reason to break up with you." He said.

"I guess word spread fast huh?" I looked back out on the view.

"Second, the thing I couldn't tell you was that....... I like you." He said avoiding eye contact with me.

"I'm sorry Jimin but I've just broken up with Yoongi Oppa and I don't think I'm ready for another relationship yet. And besides, I don't think of you as that way. I just think of you as a best friend and a brother." I ruffled his hair.

"Can you not answer me straight away? Can you just think about it and answer me whenever you are completely sure?" He said.

"But I am 100% sure that I don't want to date you." I covered my mouth after realizing what I said.

"I'm sorry, that came out the wrong way." I was shocked to hear how horrible it sounds like. Tears started to stream down his face.

"I-it's alright." He ran off.

"Jimin ah!" I ran after him. Damn he's fast. I couldn't catch up to him and lost him.

"Jimin ah, I'm so sorry." I entered the boys' hideout.

"I know you're in here." I shut the door tight.

"Go away. You can't see me cry. It'll be embarrassing." He was sobbing in a corner.

"Jimin ah, I'm really sorry for hurting you like this. I didn't know the words that came out of my mouth could be so sharp." I bend down to his level.