Chapter Forty Six

Start from the beginning

Abidah's house is a bad idea for a start but she couldn't care less,she can tolerate that mean woman for some hours.

After her little tour round the closet,she chose a nice red outfit and paired it with a black turban and veil.She sat infront of her vanity table in an attempt to make herself look more beautiful and within minutes she finished and stared at herself in the mirror and wondered how on earth Ahmad doesn't get moved by a beauty like her.

Zarah hopped on the bed and anticipated his knock but after ten minutes she fell asleep.

The toddling of the baby coming towards her made her heart swell with happiness and the burden stopping her from getting a sound sleep slipped away.

Mama,the baby kept calling her while jumping and showing off her small milk tooth.

Zarah reached out to her but a disturbing sound kept making the baby so hard for her to reach...

"Are you dumb?" Someone shook her ferociously and brought an end to her beautiful dream.

Realising it's Ahmad,she opened her eyes adjusting them to the dim light room before apologising.

"I'm so sorry,I was waiting for you and then slept off" She pleaded.

"Oh shut up,You mean you didn't hear the sound of me knocking at your door? I had to rush in thinking you're sick or something just to come and find you on the bed and you still decided to make a fool out of me by smiling while asleep? You were not sleeping Zarah" He fumed making her close her eyes in fear.

"I said am sorry okay? I didn't know I was smiling too,I had a dream" She smiled wiping away a lone tear trickling down her cheek.

"Yeah alright,let's get going" He adjusted his links not caring to ask her what the dream was about.

She attempted starting a conversation with him on their way to Abidah's house but he gives her short replies or nods his head until she gave up and kept quite too.

"Are we there yet?" Zarah asked him because she felt the need to puke.

"Almost" He answered not taking his eyes off the road.

"I..." She started but ended up throwing up half the breakfast she ate in the morning in his car.

"What the..." He hissed and continued driving caring less about her whimpers.

Ahmad didn't stop his car until they reached Ma'aruf's house and by then Zarah dreaded what he'd do next because of the murderous glares he kept sending her way.

"God I shouldn't have asked you to come with me,now look how you messed up the car" He said grounding his teeth.

"I am sorry,I'll clean it up for you if you want,Let me just go and ask Abidah for some napkin" She sniffed.

"No you don't have do that,why didn't you even ask me to stop?" He complained coming to her side of the car.

Her view blurred and she kept crying like a one year old until Ahmad hugged her in an attempt to make her stop crying,her cries continued making him restless.

🍀🍀

Safaa saw Ahmad's car entering Ma'aruf's compound and unaware of who Ahmad came with,she rushed out of the kitchen after hugging the life out of Abidah at the living room and telling her the car she just saw.

"Don't be too excited,he's not the only one with that kind of car" Abidah teased her.

"Whatever,how do I look?" She asked Abidah adjusting her veil.

"Pale but beautiful nevertheless,go get your man girl"

"Right away,Did you plan this?"

"Stop asking me and just go,shoo" Abidah pushed her out of the living room.

The sight of Ahmad with another woman in his arms who's unmistakably Zarah tore Safaa's heart into billion pieces and she had no choice but to stay rooted by the front door.Her energy got drained and she began dragging back her heavy self back when she felt his scent enveloping her.

Zarah seethed with rage realising that Ahmad left her after the appearance of the one who never fails to disrupt her happiness right out of Abidah's front door.

Why did she even think Ahmad will accept her when that witch is still breathing?

She thought before wiping her tears and getting out of the car on her own.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Poor Zarah😢😢😢

I know they're short,but please manage.

I try my best to update.

Thank you.

Vote

Comment and

Share

Thank you...