Chapter Twenty Five

Alo Guys,I've lost the zeal to write o.
Pray for me.😂

●●●●●●●●♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡●●●●●●●●●

Zarah,the Apple of her parent's eyes grew up having everything she wants and wishes to have.She's the only female child to her parents so her brothers also spoilt her rotten.Her relationship with Ahmad from a family friend to a sweetheart began when she was just sixteen years old.

He has always been her saviour while she was little,she bullies her mates and goes away with it because she knows if her brothers aren't there to defend her,Ahmad will always be there.

When he went abroad to study she cried her heart out and waited for three argonising years before going to the same country too.She's mean and bratty and Ahmad is the opposite of her,so they always misunderstand each other but it didn't become a hindrance to their relationship.

She was in her second year while Ahmad was doing his MSc when they began quarreling consistently mostly because Zarah allowed the society to influence her,she forgot her ethics and became something Ahmad has always feared she might become when she's exposed to an elevated place,where no one will try scolding her or bringing her to the right path.

Believing that she's the woman he would spent the rest of his life with,Ahmad never fails to reprimand her and set her right.An unfortunate event which is all Zarah's fault made their well nurtured love weak and it led to their break up.

●●●●●●♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤●●●●●●●

Despisal and contempt are a malady to the heart,they eventually become a deep rooted ailment only cured when a person learns to abhor them.No matter how disdainful you are towards someone and regardless of how you always wish them ill,nothing bad can ever happen to them if they have a pure heart.Hajiya Turai has no reason for despising Safaa,she just believes she's still not worthy of her son,despite being a very affluent and efficacious young lady now.

"Zarah I want you to do me a favour" Hajiya Turai began talking while they were making breakfast together with Zarah the next day.

"What's that Mama?"

"I want you to redeem your relationship with my son"

"But Mama he's moved on,He is happy,I can't keep following him because he doesn't want me"

"Hmm" Hajiya Turai sighed thinking of a way to get her son's attention back to Zarah.

"Yes Mama,I still love him,I really do,but..."

"You do love my son don't you?" She asked and Zarah nodded.

"Then you'll get him back,just trust me"

"But how?"

"Do not worry my dear,We will start executing the plan when I go back to his house"

"Thank you Mama,you're the best" Zarah squealed hugging her.

"But I want you to promise me you'll be a good wife to him and take care of him for me"

"Cross my heart" Zarah smiled.

●●●●♤♤♤♤♤♤●●●●●●

"Wake up sweetheart" Ahmad nudged Safaa lightly trying to make her open her eyes.