Chapter Thirty Five

Why are you all hating on my Yaya Ahmad ne?😭😭

You're all going to read his POV today..😂😂😂

Ahmad AKA Safaa's very own sweetheart's POV...😆😆😆

It's indeed true that love isn't the only thing one needs in a marriage,a matrimony needs something much more than love.Trust is the most essential,it's like the nervous system,the pillar and the backbone for without it no relationship can go on without faltering.

Our hard earned trust began wavering when Mama moved in with us at Sydney.Any one close to me can easily obscure the animosity which exists between my mother and my wife.It has been there since before I married her and that hatred is still there after several years.

I know Safaa has tried her best to see she's on Mama's good side but Mama always scorn her.

There's this evil which tempts a human being to repay evil with the same amount of malevolence and am sure Safaa gave in to it that's why she poisoned Mama,hoping that her problems will be no more IF the one behind them is no more.

I wanted to forgive her for doing that but I caught her in the act of an outrageous sin,a sin unforgivable by the Almighty.She gave me no choice but to give in to what Mama wants me to do.

To get married to Zarah,a girl I have so much disdain for.

And to top it all,Safaa just informed me that she's pregnant,there's more to my messed up life now,because I can never accept the pregnancy wholeheartedly until am sure am the father of the child and not that monster she had an affair with.

Subhanallah.

Haven't I given Safaa all what she desires? I have been the exact epitome of a caring husband.

Or is the love she has to hold her own flesh and blood much more deeper than our love.

My friends did come from far and near for my marriage to Zarah and they tried everything they could to cheer me up but nothing on earth can make me feel happy.I just wish to be done and over with what Mama wants,after fulfilling her wish I might find peace and probably sort out things with Safaa even though right now our marriage is at the rocks.

"Dude we're here,why are you so lost?" Aslam,a friend of mind brought an end to my thoughts.

"Oh sorry Man,Ma'aruf is really not here?" I asked adjusting my cap.

I cannot believe that Ma'aruf,the person everyone perceives as my brother from another mother refused to attend my nikkah,he's totally against the marriage though he's aware that am only doing it for the sake of Mama.

Mama gave me three options.

Marry Zarah and earn my blessings.

Divorce Safaa and marry whosoever you want.

Or Refuse my wish and forget that you're my son.

And undoubtedly I chose the first one,I never wish to go to sleep every night knowing that my own mother is angry with me.

"He's really not here,now shall we" Aslam answered unlocking the car.

I stepped inside the masjid with my heart pounding against my ribcage.

Am I being unfair to Safaa?

But still she went ahead and had an affair with another man,what I am about to do to her is a pure and clean punishment.

Within minutes,the speakers in the masjid blared making my heart crumble into pieces.

"An daura auren Fatima Zarah da Ahmadu akan sadaki dubu hamsin,lakadan ba ajalam ba,Allah ya basu zaman lafiyaaaa!"