Kyoya was surprised with his answer. Trampled by a deer? What were the odds?

Kyoya shook his head and tapped his pen on his desk,"yes, of course. I was wondering if you were available this Saturday at noon to take photos."

"Saturday? I can be there. You should expect to see me tomorrow."

"I believe we can discuss the payment tomorrow as well?"

"Yes. That will be fine. If there isn't anything else, I believe that I need to end our small chat until tomorrow. I need to pack my belongings and get the earliest flight so I can make it there in time."

"That will be all. Thank you for being able to take up this offer."

"The pleasure is mine. Have a good day, Mister Ootori."

"Good day, Mister Beutler."

And with that, the call ended, leaving Kyoya in a small silence as he sighed and placed his phone on his desk. He glanced around the room at the other faces. He noted the president of the host club's soft smile as he spoke to his customers. He glanced in another direction and seen the other hosts doing their jobs as well.

With a shake of his head, Kyoya resumed his typing, in hopes of putting off his thoughts of the previous events over the phone.

Alfred had stayed in the tree for a good two hours before the doe actually left, not before it left a good kick to the tree.

"What did the tree do to you, big girl?" He muttered as he watched the deer prance back over to her fawn, leading it into the trees and away from the human.

Alfred rolled his eyes at the doe's tactics and decided not to question it. He hung his camera bag over his shoulder and carefully made his way down the tree.

Once down on the ground, the American teenager stretched and made his way down the hill, the direction he had crawled up earlier. He laughed at himself and his near death experience, calling the situation a few foul names.

It was a few hours later when Alfred had eventually made his way back to the hotel he was staying. He greeted the people working there with a smile and a 'hello' before making his way to his room to pack his things.

Alfred closed the door to his room and made sure to lock the door as well. He made himself useful by quickly gathering his things and putting them in their corresponding bag. As soon as he finished, he sat down on the bed and placed his laptop on his lap.

"Better post the new blog before I forget. I'd hate to lose some profit," he sighed to himself as he began typing.

It was late at night and Kyoya couldn't find the need to get any sleep. The boy sighed and ran his fingers through his raven hair, it was an unconscious act he did when his guard was down.

He sat on the edge of his bed, the lights were off and the only source of light was the half covered moon. The Japanese teen stared at the floor for a good three minutes before he stood and made his way over to his laptop that was currently on his organized desk.