•1•

Alfred smiled a small smile as he adjusted the lenses on his camera. He stayed silent and didn't make a single moment in fear of frightening the creature in front of him.

In front of the American teen was a small fawn. It had seemed to be at most a week old. The boy was glad the mother hadn't spotted him or else he would be beaten ruthlessly with her hooves.

He glanced at the fawn and then back at the camera screen. Once the small creature had gotten into the position Alfred had been wishing for, the teen snapped a few shots. He looked through the gallery and was satisfied with the results.

He slowly crawled away from the fawn, the tall grass keeping him hidden as he did so. Once he had gotten a safe distance away, he sat up and stretched.

"Another good shot if I say so myself,"he hummed to himself.

Out of nowhere, his phone had went off. Alfred pulled out the device and accepted the call without even glancing at the caller ID.

"Hello?" His accent cut into his English as he greeted the caller.

"Hello, Mister Beutler. I am Ootori Kyoya, the Vice President of the host club residing in the Japanese school Ouran Elite Private Academy. It had came to knowledge that you are willing to take up an offer of taking photographs at events, am I correct?"

Alfred nodded to himself as he sat in the grass,"you are, Mister Ootori. I presume that you want me to come and take photos at this event you are supposedly having?"

If Alfred listened closely, he could hear Japanese being spoken in the background.

"You are correct. The event will be hosted on Saturday at noon. Will you be available?"

A snort and what seemed to be a angry sound came from behind him. Alfred glanced behind him and came face to face with the supposed mother of the fawn. His eyes widened and he slowly grabbed his bag. He stayed in that position for several seconds, staring down the mother doe.

"Mister Beutler?"

The words rung out of the phone and it was enough to set the deer off.

With a frantic yell of 'shit!' Alfred took off, the doe not far behind him.

Kyoya's eyebrows knotted in confusion as he waited for a reply. He heard a snort and what had seemed to be an angry sound. He couldn't tell what it was.

"Mister Beutler?" He asked, as if reminding the person on the other end of the phone about his question.

Only a second later, Kyoya heard a yelp and a loud 'shit!' sounded through the phone.

The raven haired teen glanced at the phone in slight shock. His fingers ceased their typing as he listened to the commotion.

Shouts and strings of English profanity shot through the phone at an alarming rate and the Japanese teenager was worried about the American man.

It was several seconds later when Kyoya was met with laughing and heavy breathing.

"It seems that you can't climb trees, big girl! Such a shame!"

Kyoya though he should try again.

"Mister Beutler? Are you alright?"

He heard laughing again before he got an actual answer.

"Now I am, Mister Ootori! Almost got trampled by a mother doe. That aside, could you repeat you question? I got caught in the heat of the moment and didn't hear your it."