Chapter three! posting videos with alot of didios

Cuphead POV

He was still laughing while Emily got a phone call. " Let me take this real quick..." She said. we heard noises so me and Mugs went to check it out. " What the hell..." Mugs said and they were doing a meme im pretty sure

It was so weird... but funny. Me and Mugs were laughing our heads off." Holy cheez-it's... who are they M" One of there friends said. " Oh! The red one is Cuphead and blue one is Mugman!" Emily said with a smile. I smiled at them being followed my Mugman. " HI! nice to meat you" Mugman and me said. " Awww so adorable! WHEN ARE YOU AND CUPHEAD GONNA GET MARRIED!"  Bendy said. I knew Bendy, hes a flirt i tell ya... "W-what!?" Emily said with a huge blush on her face. I flustered the same and stayed quite. " YOOOOOOOOOo LOOK AT THIS PICTURE!!! THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GETTING MARRIED" Said Boris. " Where NOT gonna get married!" Said Emily, i heard her mumbling to herself but couldn't hear a thing." Thats what she said...~" Said Mugman winking. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOT ROASTEDDDDDDDDDDDDD" Said Merry. ( All of Emily's friends are my oc's) " Well i think you guys would make a great couple.... But yeah you got roasted." Said Loli giggling. Emily put music in her ears and Punched all of them and dragged them out the door with there knocked out selves. " They'll be fine" she said. i was terrified....- So all this time if we did something wrong she could have kicked our ASSES?- I thought. " That.was.so.COOL!" we both said. she gave us a kiss on the forehead saying " Thanks " and walked off to her room. "Damn, shes hot..." I said exposing myself. " You like her?" Mugs said. " Yeah.... i told her..." I said. " HOLY SHIT DONT BE SCARED! GO HUG HER OR SOMETHING!" Mugman said. " Bro, do you know how hard that is..?'' i said. " I'll help you" he said and i got help practicing hugging her, it was a picture of her but still cute.

                                Emily's POV

" I soo wish i could marry Cuphead... he's so cute, charming,nice,helpful...." When i said that he walked in the room. - Shit shit shit shit shit shit he walked in on me fml fml fml fml fml- but he gave me a hug... and returned the kiss i gave him on the forehead and kissed me back on the forehead. " You're so cute and adorable your such a health hazard M" He told me i was blushing like crazy. " W-what! What did i do im sorry.." I said kinda shy and about to cry. " Your so sweet you are gonna give me diabetes...." He said. I stayed silent while my blush got brighter, i can tell he was waiting for rejection and confusion from me but i understood, went up to him and kissed him on the lips, short and easy. " I can say the same to you!" I said as i hugged him. he was still in shock from what i did but he hugged me back with a sweet smile. " I got a question for ya..." Cuphead said. " Hmmm?" i said smiling sweetly but shyly. " Wi-will you be my girlfriend..? i've liked you ever sense i saw you...." Cuphead said. " I-I I REALLY LOVE YOU!" I said while running up to him and hugging the hell out of the boy. " I-I take that as a yes?" Cuphead stared as i shook my head -yup- "Awww the cute couple, the perfect one i should say....." Mugman said with tears in his eye. 

 HOLY FRGIEN HELL CLIFFHANGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

PATRICK!

What is it this time? I was tryna hang with spongebob!

Do you think cuphead and my oc are a good couple?

O , O OKAY DAMN ;-;

bye Wolfieee

Bye o-o