Chapter One! Waking Scares

Well it was a pretty normal day in Emily's house. She was a wolf-Fairy, she was the only kind of her left. Anyways, When Emily woke up this morning she saw something...Strange.....

-What the heck is on my bed right now...?- Emily thought. when she woke up fully she saw one boy that had a cup for a head? "Uhm, Who are you and why are you on my bed?" Emily asked with a bad feeling. "Ohh hello! sorry! I'm Cuphead.. weird name right? Hehe well me came here because...."  Cuphead said happily but then turned into an upset face. " Well I have a brother too, but..... My...." He couldn't finish because he started crying, also Emily saw... a blue version came into Emmy's room ( Her nickname is Emmy) " Uh, Cuphead?" said the blue cup. "Oh, Uhm sorry! im Mugman! sorry to scare you!" said Mugman. "Hi! I'm Emily!" Emily said with a warm feeling on her face. Then she focused on Cuphead. "Cuppy.... did the last piece of your family die..?" Emily asked scared. Cuphead blushed she swore she saw it. "Ye-Yeah..." Cup said as she pulled him into a tight hug. Emily and Cuphead blushed lightly. Mugman just stared at them and asked "Hey Emily..? Wheres you're parents?" As Emily gets up. " Oh....  uhm, there on a business trip right now... so I have this whole house to myself! for one month!" Emily lied but went along with it and jumped in joy but then asked shyly, " You don't mind if you guys company me... I'm kinda lonely all alone.." Emily got scared. Cuphead blushed madly... Mugman joined in and said " Sure I think Cuphead would love your company more than me LOL," Mugman said falling on the floor laughing so hard he was crying. "S-SHUT UP MUGS!" Cuphead said blushing, Emily saw it and said " Lets make you guys a room..." said Emily as she used her magic to put on blue booty shorts, a T-shirt, and some sneakers. Cuphead whispered to Mugman "I think I kinda like her....."  as Emily made there room, One side red, other blue. The cups where amazed.  "Well, how do you-" She couldn't finish because Cuphead KISSED Emily on the cheek and said; " Thank you, Emmy!" While blushing, Emily the wolfie-Fairy was blushing kinda dark red. Mugman was like " I ship this the whole way though!"  He said Giggling. "hehe...... You guys can stay here but ill ask if you guys can stay here forever!" Said Emily. "Hey, I have a question" Said Mugman. " Well... Spill the fairy dust...!" Said, Emily, as Cuphead giggled at her pun, She was a fairy after all.  "Well if you did would you kiss Cuphead?" Mugman trying not to laugh nor cry but failing, he did. Cuphead   Stood there speechless so did Emily the where blushing very and I mean very very dark red. Emily finally said something; "I-I-I Uhm.... yes I would...!" Said Emily hiding her face from humiliation. Cuphead on the other hand straight up put his finger on Emily's chin  and lifted her head up. " C-Cuphead... what are you doing..?" Said Emily mad blushing Cuphead stared into her soft sky blue eyes and said blushing too. "Didn't know you'd ever like me did ya?" Said Cuphead, Mugman tip toed away while snapping a photo. Emily got up and screamed: "MUGMAN!!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" As she started chasing Mugman around the house. "We're so meant to be.." Said Cuphead dreamily. 

                                                           TO BE CONTINUED

    Thanks for reading chapter one of Cuphead X my own OC! Love you guys! thanks, Bye!