Chapter Forty-Seven

Start from the beginning

"Find. Her." I said, through closed teeth. I was trying to calm my anger. 

"Y-yes, Master." She quickly left.

"FUCK." I yelled.

~Patrick POV~

I arrived not even ten mins after the phone call with Sam. I was literally jumping up and down in excitement. 

I watched as Sam, Cas, and Dean walked in. They all had a bag each. Sam was reading something from an old book while Dean hurried to put down on the stuff needed for what I assumed was a spell. 

"Hey, Patrick." Pete called to me and I turned around.

"Yeah?" I asked, things were still kind of awkward between him and I. 

"So, you excited to see Rose again?" He asked, behind me I could hear the three men talk to each other, Sam I think was the one speaking in what I believed was Latin. 

"Yeah I am." I smiled.

"I just wanted to let you know.." Pete was cut off by Dean trying to capture our attention.

 I turned around and looked at Dean, my foot tapping, I was feeling a bit impatient. 

"Alright so here's the plan." Dean spoke up. "Sam is going to stay here with you guys, in case shit backfires. Cas and I were going in and are going to get her back." 

"What do we do then?" I asked, feeling useless once again.

"Fight if you need to, you all still have your weapons. We're fucking with Lucifer now. I don't know how this is going down." Dean paced as he spoke, he seemed to be filled with....nerves? I couldn't tell. Something about him going there didn't seem right.

"Now, let's do this." Dean grabbed Cas and before I could even blink they were gone.

Sam walked up to me, place a hand on shoulder. "It's going to be okay, she's going to come back."

I just muttered a " I know" and turned away. I didn't feel like being comforted. I wanted to be in the action and help. I wanted to save her. Not someone else. 

Sam walked over to Andy and Joe, he was talking to them about something I couldn't make out. I just tuned everyone out and tried to focus on memories of her face. I just need to hold her again. I missed her so damn much. This time, this is the last fucking time. I'm going to tie to her me if that's what it's going to take. I will not lose her again. 

~Dean POV~

"Shh" I stopped Cas from walking forward. "I hear someone." I peeked around the corner and saw Lucifer and a guard.

"GOD DAMN IT." Lucifer yelled. " I can't fucking find her anywhere."

"S-sorry, sir." The guard's voice shook. "We will find her."

"Good." Then he walked away. 

The guard walked by us, unaware we were right there. 

"Shit.. Do you think he is talking about Rose?" I asked Cas but when I turned around he wasn't there. God damnit Cas, I don't have that ability to just poof where ever. I cursed silently as I began to make it down the opposite hallway. 

~time skip~

I stood still in what seemed to be a baby's room. There in the cradle was a baby sleeping. I tip-toed closer and saw the name on the cradle. Cain. Could this be Rose's baby? I peered in and the baby opened his eyes and they were.. Rose's eyes. Yep. That's her baby. Now where is she?

I was just about to turn when Cas just appeared in front of me. I jumped back a few feet and had to hold back a noise.

"Cas! The baby is sleeping!" I whispered.

"Yes, I can see that." He spoke lowly. "But Rose is no where in the building and Lucifer can't find her either."

"WHAT!" I mouthed out and dragged Cas from the baby's room and gently closed the door.

"What do you mean we can't find her?" I nearly yelled.

"She's missing." Cas responded calmly. 

"Fuck." 

~Rose's POV~

I was in the room but hidden. I dropped down from the air vent after I made sure the coast was clear. I dropped down, landing wrong. I whimpered and limped my way out of the room. I held my breath in as I walked through the hallways.

I was walking when I heard someone loudly say "Fuck". I tiptoed along the wall of the hallway and peeked around the corner and I saw Cas and Dean. I had to hold back my yell of joy. Dean looked up and saw me.

"How did you not find her Cas?" Dean asked, staring at Cas.

"You never left the room?" Cas said, confused. "I should of been able to locate you by your heartbeat even if you were hiding."

"I was in the air vent, freaking out." I responded. 

"Well, that doesn't matter, there might be a spell on her that makes her hard to find..I don't know, don't care at the moment. We've got to go." Dean hurried us down the hallway.

"Where do you think you're going?" Brendon called out and I stopped dead in my tracks. Fear filling me, Dean just pushed me. Something seemed so wrong about me leaving, almost like I didn't want to. 

"Home." Dean said. 

Suddenly I was in the air being yanked back to Brendon. I felt him wrap his arms around me. " I said not to leave the room..." His voice sent ice throughout my body. I just whimpered.

Dean turned around and came back running. He was stopped before he could get any closer and then was tossed across the room. I heard an 'oof' followed by a thud and a groan. Cas grabbed this strange sliver object from his jacket. 

"Haha, I'm so scared of an angel blade." Brendon chuckled.

That's a weapon! I hope Cas will fight. I looked over to Dean who was just getting up.

"You're going to pay for that." Dean growled.

(hey guys, sorry i haven't updated since Dec 2017. I started a new semester of school and got overwhelmed with school work and to top it off DRAMA. lol i'll be able to update more soooo yeah :D hope you enjoy!)